I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Downhill Bike vs KTM - WHO WINS!!!

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: Downhill Bike vs KTM - WHO WINS!!!

Post by Bucho »

I tend to take my time and go really slow on downhill sections. I can see how the mt bike would have an advantage. Too bad the race couldn't start and finish at the bottom...
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Ovo
DAMN Poohba

Downhill Bike vs KTM - WHO WINS!!!

Post by Ovo »

The best of both disciplines, Gee Atherton (2010 UCI Downhill Mountain Bike World Cup Champion) and David Knight (2010 E3 World Enduro Champion ) squared off at the Nevis Range in Scotland at a World Cup Downhill MTB track called Fort William.

Atherton lined up on his Commencal Supreme DH bike for a shot at one of enduro’s biggest names, and Knight was mounted on what looks to be his factory KTM race bike. Having some experience with the Fort William facility, Atherton comments during the pre-race track walk, “this is like the hardest track in the world and you get to ride it when it’s frozen.”

In typical Manxman style, there are a couple spots I have no idea what the hell Knight is saying, but once the racing starts, Knighter has a slight advantage at the halfway point. Who wins at the end? Watch the YouTube video below to find out. Once you do, let us know if the competition is fair and who you think is best.

[youtubeurl][/youtubeurl]
14 Tiger800 XCX
09 Husaberg 450 FE
07 Suzuki DRZ400S