I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

I got some Luke Skywalker boots

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

I got some Luke Skywalker boots

Post by Firebolter »

Well sometimes, regardless of looks, you go for it..........

198.00 bucks, new with all tags in the box, FREE GROUND SHIPPING, so I decided to try them. Everything I read says the same thing, great protection, look a little funny, fit good etc......We'll see.

May the force be with me............for 198, even if they aren't the best, if I get 3 years out of them, they will be better than a 450 dollar pair of A-Stars and worth the 198!

He has one pair left in the 8-8.5 size...........

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 0529377595
Lots of cool bikes---
code
DAMN Poohba

Re: I got some Luke Skywalker boots

Post by code »

Those look exceptionally comfy! :harhar: That is if you think ski boots are comfy, but who knows... You'll have to let us know what you think. They look more like stormtrooper / clone wars boots too :lol2:
B DIRT
DAMN Poohba

Post by B DIRT »

they got some good reviews from dirt rider when they dropped them acouple years ago, good score :thumbup:
2002 XR650R (plated)
1990 TransAlp
2000 XR650R (trophy)
2002 CR125R
2009 Big Red
1977 CT90
2008 CRF230L (wifeys)
2003 XR650R (crackbabys)
1999 CR80R (crackbabys)
1972 XL250 (crackbabys)
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

code wrote:Those look exceptionally comfy! :harhar: That is if you think ski boots are comfy, but who knows...
I thought the same thing when I first saw them, but I have read 4 reviews where they gave the comfort really good marks. If it weren't for the price and free shipping I wouldn't have gone for them, I was gonna try a pair of the new Scott 450 boots which were 70 bucks more and shipping, although I bet I could find free shipping easy enough if i really looked. Besides, I'll look fly ripping through the trees like a Jedi Knight! :loveit:
Lots of cool bikes---
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Firebolter wrote:
code wrote:Those look exceptionally comfy! :harhar: That is if you think ski boots are comfy, but who knows...
I thought the same thing when I first saw them, but I have read 4 reviews where they gave the comfort really good marks. If it weren't for the price and free shipping I wouldn't have gone for them, I was gonna try a pair of the new Scott 450 boots which were 70 bucks more and shipping, although I bet I could find free shipping easy enough if i really looked. Besides, I'll look fly ripping through the trees like a Jedi Knight! :loveit:
do you have narrow feet by chance? I have a tough time finding boots that feet because of my chicken feet!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

No, I am a "D" or normal width.
Lots of cool bikes---
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

They were delivered yesterday. All in the original box with all the tags, stickers and stuff! they came with a bag to hold them (cloth) and a set of replacement soles and screws! They are a little weird in that you have to put the booty on, then insert, then fold in the tongue and then strap them up. For sure, I can see how good they will protect you, especially the ankle but they will leak water faster than fish net...............but thats cool, they just might be cool. They feel good once you get the straps adjusted. have plenty of calf room. Easy to walk in, flex just enough. Will try them on this weekend and walk around for a while to test before I RIDE WITH THEM.
Lots of cool bikes---
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

C'mon man! We gotta see them bad boys on yer feet!!

:worthless:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Ovo
DAMN Poohba

Post by Ovo »

And now this for your new Dual Sport Helmet to match those boots. :poser:

14 Tiger800 XCX
09 Husaberg 450 FE
07 Suzuki DRZ400S
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

Airoh makes some pretty good looking stormtrooperesq helmets.