I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Western, MD DAMN Weekend Ride

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
badguy
DAMN Expert

Re: Western, MD DAMN Weekend Ride

Post by badguy »

Not gonna be able to make it. Thanks for the invitation anyway!
TyMarp
DAMN Expert

Post by TyMarp »

Thanks again Jim. At least "Part 1" of the weekend wasn't a wash. The bad thing is it exposed my lack of stamina and aged riding skills, (or total lack there of).

Thanks James for badysitting. Sorry to the rest of the group for holding you up. The paved trails I've been riding the past several years have me spoiled. It's time to go into training. :gdog:

I had a great time anyway on that one half lap. :target:
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Many thanks to Jim and James for a great day of riding. :bow:
Weather ended up being perfect. :thumbup:
Trails were just slick enough to keep it interesting.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Joker
DAMN Expert

Post by Joker »

It was a great weekend! Despite the small turn out the weather and the crew were great. Yall are very welcome. Tim there was no baby sitting. There might have been some if I took you on some of the gnarly trails :brows: but no baby sitting occured this weekend.
TyMarp
DAMN Expert

Post by TyMarp »

James, you're too kind. I floundered on all the climbs. And today, I required help getting out of bed. My aches ache. I'm going to have to get with the program. :whip: But thanks again for the great riding. :thumbup:
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

TyMarp wrote:James, you're too kind. I floundered on all the climbs. And today, I required help getting out of bed. My aches ache. I'm going to have to get with the program. :whip: But thanks again for the great riding. :thumbup:
Its not a race, just about out having some fun in the woods.
The last loop of the day for us required a bit of bike dragging to complete a couple climbs. All good stuff :loveit:
I was wanting to make a run at the double but my stock tire just was not giving enough warm fuzzies for the ground condition.
Nice placing a face with the name of a couple more DAMN riders :thumbup:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

TyMarp wrote:James, you're too kind. I floundered on all the climbs. And today, I required help getting out of bed. My aches ache. I'm going to have to get with the program. :whip: But thanks again for the great riding. :thumbup:
You had fun and you weren't sitting at home, that's all that matters. :thumbup:

Maybe we should ride together next time and you can watch me fail :lol2:
Bruce
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

It is always a DAMN great time when guys from the DAMN Clan converge at Casa De Grandville to spin some wheel and :cheers: .

The weather wasn't too bad. It started to tack-up Saturday afternoon. I made it up the double hill climb clean once and then on lap 2 :lol2: . My good son Joker was there to :lurker: and then pick the bike off me so I could :rickey: . Rain was monsoon like Saturday night :screwy: , but not so bad for a Washington State rider to come Sunday AM and :roost: .

DT from Woodsblaster fame came up with a new Husky 300 2-smoker to test ride for his next article. Yep, I did some posing before I :whoop: The front end was so light, I couldn't' keep it on the ground :brows: .

I will come up with a June date...after I get permission from my better half :deal: .

By grandville75 at 2011-05-16

By grandville75 at 2011-05-16
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

wohoo! I'm sorry I didn't make it but the flip side is I get to stay married a bit longer :harhar:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
davej
DAMN Expert

Post by davej »

sorry i missed out, count me in for june, though :whoop: