I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Michaux Enduro

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Justin Fisher

Re: Michaux Enduro

Post by Justin Fisher »

Firebolter wrote:
Justin Fisher wrote:
Denny wrote:Two 35 mile loops with a 30 minute break for lunch, very little road riding and all on Michaux State Forest. You only have 2 days a year to ride a dirt bike in Michaux so don't miss it.
Turn out had been low this year only nationals are selling out. If you want to place I would suggest not riding 4stk c fastest C class (two sand baggers yes I am one of them) one now cuz I'm hurt :boohoo:
You should be riding B already bagger! :roost:
once I come back ill ride B class MAybe one or two at the end for C but I still barley have any strength in my knee
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Unless my leave slip gets denied Im for this one. Part of my riding goals for this year was to do an enduro.

Any other DAMN newbies gonna come along?
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Denny
DAMN Expert

Post by Denny »

The Michaux enduro is coming together nicely!

It is a closed course and this year the club is using an all start control format. No time keeping will be needed. Resets will be big enough to get everyone back on time. When you finish a section, take a break if you like, but otherwise just ride to the next section. Be advised though there is a 25mph speed limit thruout the state forest. If riders go ripping down the roads it will cause us a problem!

The course will be aproximately 62 miles and will be mostly trail with minimal dirt/black top roads. There will be 7 sections: First loop 8 miles, 6.5 miles, 5.2 miles. Second Loop 6.1 miles, 3 miles, 7.1 miles, 4.5 miles. The C riders, Masters, Women, and BSSr riders will not ride the final section (Graves Ridge or as some of you like to call it Stegosaurus Ridge.)

We hope to see you all there!

Paul Bitting
trialsrider
DAMN Expert

Post by trialsrider »

I think I going to give this a try along with Big Bird and Bucho. I assume the best thing to do is sign up the day of the event so I get in the back.
2019 Husqvarna TE250i
2014 KTM 350 XCF-W Six Days
2012 GASGAS 280 TXT Racing
jgreene
DAMN Expert

Post by jgreene »

I plan on giving this one a shot also. Haven't raced since Sumter at the end of January, and the bonus is that Michaux is less than an hour away. I am all for signing up Sunday morning and riding on a later row.
Member R&T Club, and GMER
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

Sigh. Family thing planned that weekend. Well, it's good to have family things, but I wanted to ride!

Have fun, guys!

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
windyhill
DAMN Expert

Post by windyhill »

In.
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

I have a row (4 riders per row) that I am signing up.
All noobs so this should be interesting. :ride:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

I'm regretting I promised my granddaughter that I'd come see her that weekend. :wallbash:

At least I'll get some seat time, this will be my first major ride on the 9fiddy. :rayof:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
windyhill
DAMN Expert

Post by windyhill »

Just to confirm I read the event flyer correctly, all that's needed is an ama membership card, the ECEA part can be obtained at the event. Thanks.