I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Beemer Ride Infestation - Monday 10/10

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Beemer Ride Infestation - Monday 10/10

Post by Rut Row »

BoneHead, HHR and I are infesting (riding our 950/990 Adventures) the "GS Riders of Bob's BMW" Columbus Day Ride. The ride leaves Bob's at 0830 and meanders through our stomping grounds (Frederick Watershed & Michaux).

Bonehead offered to give a creek crossing demo but all they could come up with was the ford in the watershed :shrug:

I think Bonehead is going to mount his ATV winch just in case any of the GSes get stuck in the creek :poser:

Anyone else want to join us?
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: Beemer Ride Infestation - Monday 10/10

Post by Bucho »

Sorry, Ill be riding a Harley Davidson in a parking lot tomorrow. But Ill be getting paid for it...
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

I had a good time today - nice easy ride - great scenery - good food

[youtube][/youtube]
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
bonehead
DAMN Poohba

Post by bonehead »

Thanks for getting us involved Ken. I had a good time and you behaved (somewhat). We need to wash the bikes again soon. It came home much ditier then it left?

We were rolling about 50+mph on the gravel roads on the way home. Rockin!!!!
It's All Good, So Make The Day A Good One!!!
hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Post by hondahawkrider »

Sorry I missed it, buT the spawn wound up with a 103 fever so we were checking on him thru the night ( by we, I mean I just stayed up till 3 and then let mom do her thing). So while mom was up and at the doc office when they opened, I wasn't going to ride on a minuscule amount of sleep, while my thoughts were elsewhere... Poor guy had an ear infection, and the lack of sleep led to congestion, so mom and I took turns after he got some antibiotics, and one of us could sleep....

Next time...
1997/8 KTM 620 EGS-E Adventure
2013 Honda CB1100
2003 Harley Davidson Wide Glide
1999 Suzuki DR350Se