I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

TyMarps First Annual Fall FOOLage Ride 10/10/11

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: TyMarps First Annual Fall FOOLage Ride 10/10/11

Post by Bucho »

Looks great out there guys.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

great pics! I think I made the wrong choice and should have accepted TyMarp's invitation - oh wait...
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
TyMarp
DAMN Expert

Post by TyMarp »

:harhar: I was actually hoping mdub would have one again this year, but the schedule seemed to be booked and the leaves will be gone in a week or two. There's always next year.
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

I would still like to try for Cass again before the end of the reasonable weather.

Just give me a day or two to recover from the last 3 days and I should be ready to go once again.

:roost:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
TyMarp
DAMN Expert

Post by TyMarp »

Saturday weather looks promising. It won't be too warm but the rain won't be a factor. :shrug:
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

TyMarp wrote:Saturday weather looks promising. It won't be too warm but the rain won't be a factor. :shrug:
Sunday looks like a perfect day. But if Saturday turns out to be decent, I am all for it. :ride:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
TyMarp
DAMN Expert

Post by TyMarp »

We are on for tomorrow, Sunday October 16. 10 AM was departure time last week. That seemed to be the time we needed to provide a pre nightfall completion time.
Pa_trailrider
DAMN Expert

Post by Pa_trailrider »

Looks like I will be able to make it. Its my 35th wedding anniversary and I had a little trouble sneaking out.
DR 650 DRZ 400 XCW 300
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Pa_trailrider wrote:Looks like I will be able to make it. Its my 35th wedding anniversary and I had a little trouble sneaking out.
:bow:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

Had an awesome ride today with TyMarp and Pa_trailrider. 3 DRZs of various spec, 250 round trip miles from my door (significantly more for those guys). At least two bridges out that we didn't let get in our way, about 130 or 140 miles of dirt roads, sore backs, sun burns, twisties, post-peak foliage (FOOLiage), 8.5 hours of riding, dust, very few animals, lots of narrow squeezes with on coming traffic, hot, cold, wind, sun, dust, water, etc, etc...

Pictures later, hopefully (zzzzzzz). Ah yes, and after many many attempts, we even made it to Cass! :ride:

Thanks for the great ride and good company, Tim and Darwin. :thumbup:

:roost: :roost: :roost: :whoop: :whoop: :whoop:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC