I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Motorcycle auction

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Motorcycle auction

Post by hondahawkrider »

would anyone have any interest in the following bikes

-1995 M900 Ducati Monster
-1999 Honda XR 250 R
-Yamaha TY 250
-1988 Beta Trials bike
-1971 Yamaha
-1973 Rickman Zundapp
-Honda CB 100
-1987 HD sportster 1200cc
-1971 triumph TRG (?????)
-A huge abundance of parts and accessories too

Last week I was stuck in jury duty, and one of my fellow jurors is an auctioneer. These are a list of bikes that are going up for auction, minus one.... There is a 620 KTM duke with 400 miles that I'm trying to snag cheap in advance... The story was that it was an estate sale, guy died and had a collection of bikes in his garage, the auction house which is where the kid (he's 20, but lives and works on his own) picked them up cheap and spent a few hundred getting them all running, ie didn't take much..

Spencer doesn't know anything about bikes, but he picked my brain pretty good enough to get me interested in the duke... Might be able to get it for less than a grand as nobody knows anything about it there.... No guarantees, but this is the site for the auction.

http://stevedance.com/newIndex.cfm?page ... es&iid=234

As you can see it doesn't have much info, and is definitely not a vehicle auction... No clue how it will work out, or what will happen, but if I can pick stuff up stupid cheap, didn't know if anyone would be interested..

Jason
1997/8 KTM 620 EGS-E Adventure
2013 Honda CB1100
2003 Harley Davidson Wide Glide
1999 Suzuki DR350Se
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Motorcycle auction

Post by Rut Row »

Wednesday, November 16, 2011 at 11 AM
DAMN... I would have gone to bid and see if I could get one cheap - can't get off during the week
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
zamobro9
DAMN Expert

Post by zamobro9 »

i'd like the xr250 :angel:
hondahawkrider
DAMN Poohba

Post by hondahawkrider »

zamobro9 wrote:i'd like the xr250 :angel:

FYI the bikes don't on till 7pm... I can't shag the duke early, but it's supposed to go cheap... Don't think I havent thought of trying for something else like the xr if nobody else bids
1997/8 KTM 620 EGS-E Adventure
2013 Honda CB1100
2003 Harley Davidson Wide Glide
1999 Suzuki DR350Se
motojunky
DAMN Poohba

Post by motojunky »

I'm thinking that I hear the trials bikes calling my name. Lots going on this week though (grandmother died this morning) so it is very unlikely that I'll make it. I know there are a couple of you thinking about a trials bike... could be your chance... :ride:
old dual sported XR250R
scorpa SY250 trials
some other crap
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

motojunky wrote:I'm thinking that I hear the trials bikes calling my name. Lots going on this week though (grandmother died this morning) so it is very unlikely that I'll make it. I know there are a couple of you thinking about a trials bike... could be your chance... :ride:
I was thinking the same thing. Just haven't figured out how to explain it to my bride
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Explain what???
You know my address, plenty of storage room at my place and stuff to play on with the bike out back :brows:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
motojunky
DAMN Poohba

Post by motojunky »

Boom Boom wrote:Explain what???
You know my address, plenty of storage room at my place and stuff to play on with the bike out back :brows:
If you ask me, that looks like a solution! :lol2:
old dual sported XR250R
scorpa SY250 trials
some other crap
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Kyler wrote:
motojunky wrote:I'm thinking that I hear the trials bikes calling my name. Lots going on this week though (grandmother died this morning) so it is very unlikely that I'll make it. I know there are a couple of you thinking about a trials bike... could be your chance... :ride:
I was thinking the same thing. Just haven't figured out how to explain it to my bride
It would be nice to score a low buck trails bike :roost: As usual, bad timing.
It's coming soon...

As fer the Misses, she just knows I have a bunch of bikes and doesn't even try to keep track. :lol2:
I luv that woman :rayof:

She can pick her bike out of the herd 3 out of 4 times :poser:
Bruce
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

hey jason, i`ll take that ducati if you can get for around $500? i have cash but can`t make it up there tonight. :thumbup: i`ve been looking for a cheap street bike.
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX