I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

The next ride

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Re: The next ride

Post by Junior »

frogman1981 wrote:When are we doing this Pine Barrens trip?
I`m hoping the trip will be to the RAC. Not to interested in just riding around on dirt roads. When i get the 650 up and running agin i may go check it out. I`m more interested in trails.
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
the dude himself
DAMN Expert

Post by the dude himself »

frogman1981 wrote:
billy jack wrote:I'm in as long as I'm off work and there's somebody to help me pick my bike up after I drop it...Is that place too much for my 1200 Froggman?
They have alot of stuff your big ass bike can do. If you stop in the deep sand, you will be pushing that monster. I'll help you pick it up. Bring a video recorder so everyone else can enjoy your ride.
I've ridden a bit of the Pine Barrens on my old R12GS... There's little in there that the GS can't handle - one of the pro's showed up on his and flicked it around like a kids' bike all day.

But in the deep stuff, once you sink you sink. There's not always room to get back on top of the sand before the next turn/hill/whoop I pushed mine around quite a bit.
frogman1981
DAMN Expert

Post by frogman1981 »

Junior wrote:
frogman1981 wrote:When are we doing this Pine Barrens trip?
I`m hoping the trip will be to the RAC. Not to interested in just riding around on dirt roads. When i get the 650 up and running agin i may go check it out. I`m more interested in trails.
It's a dirt road like Green Ridge is a dirt road, except in the sand not in the hills. Don't knock it till you've tried it. I'm sure you'll like it. Lots of :whoop: :whoop: :whoop: :whoop: :whoop: :whoop: .