I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

GMER Enduro is on the books with AMA 12 Aug 2012

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Hare
DAMN Poohba

Re: GMER Enduro is on the books with AMA 12 Aug 2012

Post by Hare »

Looking at the results the DAMN riders kicked ass

Stinson knows how to ride, hes a fast guy, only dropping 35, missed a 2nd place in A by the E checks to Bob Bennett who is a fast guy too and bob was on his A game sunday.

Stinson's buddys Matt got a 58 for a 4th in his class and Josh got a 63 getting a first in 4 stroke C, very good scores for experienced riders, not first time riders.

Phoo and Bucho kicked butt too but in a different way, super late off the start they racked up a bunch of points early on, but once they got caught up their scores were great, I think i might of burned Phoo for coming in too early to our secret check #13, no time keeping, starting 15 mins late, first enduro, finished and wanted more, even with all that Phoo managed a 3rd in vet c and Bucho a 5th you guys did great!

next time if on a late number and the option is at the end of the run you will have the choice to run the A loop.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Kyler wrote:what a sad day. I think we just lost Bucho to the enduro side. Maybe with luck he'll remember the good old days and come ride with us occasionally ... :lol2:

Awesome Bucho, just awesome! :bow:

Not quite. If I was single/nokids, I could see doing the whole circuit maybe. As it is between trying to make a few dualsport weekends, a few sidecar racing weekends... My goal was to do one enduro this year, next year I'll try to make 2 or 3.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

> (I found out later there is a big penalty for that)

That hit is what kept you from getting third. My first 0 point gate, after I happened upon the other two people on our row after the gas stop, you got 52 points. If not for that, you would have beaten me.

Phil pretty much did an excellent job of describing the day, and I agree with all of the quotes that Hare posted. By the end of the day, I had wicked arm pump and at the very end I started getting charlie horses, too. I need to work on drinking more water before the event and I think I'm going to start adding sports drink to the water I drink during it (and remember the sports drink for the lunch stop).

Phil (and others), let me know whenever you want to do an enduro and if I'm around, I'd love to do more! One a year isn't enough!

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
Hare
DAMN Poohba

Post by Hare »

yep you all got trophies!!! shame you didnt stay to collect, BIG MISTAKE, she is soft and smells pretty

Stinson
Josh
Matt
Patrick
Phil

I will be at a party saturday evening that is with in feet of the Maryland State fairgrounds in Timonium, MD, if you like to pick up there PM (or email harescrambles@comcast.net ) me, otherwise PM me your address and i can send to you.
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

Sorry, I don't know what you other guys look like, and it's so much easier to look for the DAMN jersey. :)

Bucho - photo 161

phoo - photo 189

"view of the stream"

phoo - photo 1692, the one I really wanted :)

bucho - photo 1694 (shown earlier but here with the name)

"For a free high resolution digital print suitable for framing, send to an email message with the photo number to cmarlerd7@verizon.net"

~Patrick
1975 Harley FXE1200
Denny
DAMN Expert

Post by Denny »

Great event from GMER and a lot of work. Thank you!
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Thanks Phoo

It really was a great event. For any of the dualsport guys who normally do all the dualsport options, you owe it to yourself to go out and try a enduro.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

Phil,

I got big copies of all of the photos I linked above. Mailing them to you now.

~Patrick
1975 Harley FXE1200