I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Shade Mtn- Sat 3/31

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Damage Inc.
DAMN Expert

Re: Shade Mtn- Sat 3/31

Post by Damage Inc. »

Prepair yourself for loose head sized sharp edge rocks....and lots of 'em.
'00 KTM 300EXC Brakes just slow you down
'06 VTX1300r
bonehead
DAMN Poohba

Post by bonehead »

This isn't going to work. I was informed my daughter has a soccer game @1100am. Maybe afterwards I can head that way. I will bring my gopro for the comedy show.
It's All Good, So Make The Day A Good One!!!
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

bonehead wrote:After all the poking I got for not going to Sandy lane, DAMN FINGERS STRAIGHT :roost: :dirtdog: !!!!!!!!!!!
DO IT! U DA MAN ... er is that ... U DA BONEHEAD! :jack:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by BigBird »

DAMN, I wish I was going with you guys to Shade.

Unfortunately for me, instead I'm going to have a very EMBARRASING :oops: weekend at the Shan Watts school at Boyer Farm where I'm sure I'll we the oldest, weakest, clumsiest, tiredest person in the group.

I have been to Shade several times and have made up an almost complete Garmin GPS track of the trail system that can be used like a moving map IF you have a GPS mounted that can show tracks. If any of you want a copy just send me a PM with your email and I'll send you a copy.
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

BigBird wrote:I have been to Shade several times and have made up an almost complete Garmin GPS track of the trail system that can be used like a moving map IF you have a GPS mounted that can show tracks. If any of you want a copy just send me a PM with your email and I'll send you a copy.
if you send me a copy I have a tool which will convert it to a route
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Ovo
DAMN Poohba

Post by Ovo »

BigBird wrote:DAMN, I wish I was going with you guys to Shade.

Unfortunately for me, instead I'm going to have a very EMBARRASING :oops: weekend at the Shan Watts school at Boyer Farm where I'm sure I'll we the oldest, weakest, clumsiest, tiredest person in the group.

I have been to Shade several times and have made up an almost complete Garmin GPS track of the trail system that can be used like a moving map IF you have a GPS mounted that can show tracks. If any of you want a copy just send me a PM with your email and I'll send you a copy.
Sam I hope your in the advanced class otherwise I think that EMBARRASING past is a bunch of :bull:

Sounds like something I need to go too though, let me know how it goes.
14 Tiger800 XCX
09 Husaberg 450 FE
07 Suzuki DRZ400S
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Kyler wrote:
BigBird wrote:I have been to Shade several times and have made up an almost complete Garmin GPS track of the trail system that can be used like a moving map IF you have a GPS mounted that can show tracks. If any of you want a copy just send me a PM with your email and I'll send you a copy.
if you send me a copy I have a tool which will convert it to a route

You can also give to the EMT when they go to find Bonehead after pushing that big KTM up the hills
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

BigBird wrote:DAMN, I wish I was going with you guys to Shade.

After absorbing all the info and skills from your Watts school this w/e I assume you plan on leading the attack on trail #199 at Hatfield :amazon:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

[quote="Ovo"][quote="BigBird"]DAMN, I wish I was going with you guys to Shade.

What you need to do is update your bike status and bring that blue beast out for a loop or two at Shade. I think it knows the way around the trails, just hold on and it will drag you through :roost:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
chriskoz
DAMN Expert

Post by chriskoz »

windyhill wrote:Can't make tomorrow, but plan to be there 3/31 about 930.

I'm up for truckpooling from I83 exit 31 park&ride if anyone is interested.
I am still planning on going. Let me know if the truck pool is still on.
Thanks
Chris
2006 VTX 1300
2006 YZ250F