I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Off road riding next week

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
trialsrider
DAMN Expert

Off road riding next week

Post by trialsrider »

Any one have any interest in riding 7 mountains or Mountain Ridge during next week. I off.
2019 Husqvarna TE250i
2014 KTM 350 XCF-W Six Days
2012 GASGAS 280 TXT Racing
TyMarp
DAMN Expert

Re: Off road riding next week

Post by TyMarp »

I'm off too. If Mountain Ridge is open during the week I'm intrested.
trialsrider
DAMN Expert

Post by trialsrider »

So if I go it will be Thursday, since that is the next day they are open. Unfortunately I twiked my neck on Saturday and can not turn it much still today, so I will have to see how it goes the next day or to.
2019 Husqvarna TE250i
TyMarp
DAMN Expert

Post by TyMarp »

I enjoyed the GNCC there this year. And did a day ride at the reunion. I'm on vacation with no specific plans, other than riding. If the weather is good I will probably go even if I am alone. I have to try out the new suspension on my CRF 230. Mountain Ridge offers every type of terrain there is. This will give me a good indication if the XR forks and Hlebo shock was worth the effort. :shrug:
trialsrider
DAMN Expert

Post by trialsrider »

TyMarp, I not going to make it tomorrow. My neck still is a little to sore at this point. I going to try to ride half the Michaux Dual sport on Sunday. Just to get some riding in. It sucks, I had the whole week off and I really am not going to to get any riding in like I thought I would.
2019 Husqvarna TE250i
TyMarp
DAMN Expert

Post by TyMarp »

I've been much more fortunate. I've ridden every day since last Thursday. All street except the one day with mdub and hillbilly. I've also been helping my contractor put on my roof, only a few hours each evening. I'm sore and tired but I'm still looking forward to Mountain Ridge, barring a monsoon. Hopefully I'll be back in time for the Thursday night pizza ride. Then prepare for the "Saturday Summer Bike Nights" that I've been hosting at the local CiCi's pizza joint on Saturday (of course). I wish you fellas were closer so you could enjoy it also.