I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Boom Boom's woods loop / 07- 6 & 7 -2013

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
motojunky
DAMN Poohba

Re: Boom Boom's woods loop / 07- 6 & 7 -2013

Post by motojunky »

Boom Boom wrote:Looking like Saturday is when the most guys with trials bikes will be at the farm. I managed to dig up a few more sections for your entertainment and even put up some ribbons to keep cheating to a minimum :harhar: .
Sunday seems to be mostly trail riding.
With the next couple days of "flash flood" warning weather the conditions should be perfect.
You are welcome to ride either trials or trail both days, just wanted to throw out if you have an interest in trials Saturday seems to be the day with the most trials guys.
And as usual, I'm out. :wallbash:

Graduation party for my niece was postponed from June to Saturday. The good thing is that I can bring the kid's bikes and they can get some riding in where the party is being held.

Trials event in New Windsor, MD on Sunday and then RYP school next week... WooHoo!
old dual sported XR250R
scorpa SY250 trials
some other crap
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

motojunky wrote:
Boom Boom wrote:Looking like Saturday is when the most guys with trials bikes will be at the farm. I managed to dig up a few more sections for your entertainment and even put up some ribbons to keep cheating to a minimum :harhar: .
Sunday seems to be mostly trail riding.
With the next couple days of "flash flood" warning weather the conditions should be perfect.
You are welcome to ride either trials or trail both days, just wanted to throw out if you have an interest in trials Saturday seems to be the day with the most trials guys.
And as usual, I'm out. :wallbash:

Graduation party for my niece was postponed from June to Saturday. The good thing is that I can bring the kid's bikes and they can get some riding in where the party is being held.

Trials event in New Windsor, MD on Sunday and then RYP school next week... WooHoo!
The sections are not going anywhere, just let me know when you have a gap in your schedule. Perhaps make a camp w/e with the family. The grass track can keep the kids busy for hours.
Digging up some good point grabbing stuff.
Might need a couple Red Bulls for your wings, some interesting climbs and log clusters :roost:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

Got both our Ty's running pretty good & could use a day of pointers & practice but.... Jacob has a swim meet Saturday morning that could go till 1:00 or 2:00. We'll come up after if we can get outa there early enough. We plan to ride our first trials event on Sunday :ride:
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

J&J wrote:Got both our Ty's running pretty good & could use a day of pointers & practice but.... Jacob has a swim meet Saturday morning that could go till 1:00 or 2:00. We'll come up after if we can get outa there early enough. We plan to ride our first trials event on Sunday :ride:
Not dark till late, a few hours of basics will help with your first event.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
motojunky
DAMN Poohba

Post by motojunky »

J&J wrote:Got both our Ty's running pretty good & could use a day of pointers & practice but.... Jacob has a swim meet Saturday morning that could go till 1:00 or 2:00. We'll come up after if we can get outa there early enough. We plan to ride our first trials event on Sunday :ride:
I'll be at the event on Sunday. Very probably the only Scorpa there. Look me up if you have any questions, want questionable advice, etc. :lol2:

Craig
old dual sported XR250R
scorpa SY250 trials
some other crap
windyhill
DAMN Expert

Post by windyhill »

Got some family stuff on Saturday, be there on Sunday!
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

If anyone is game thought we could have a little timed lap fun on sunday. One loop to confirm you know where the loop runs. Then run one loop (riders two minutes apart) to set your base time. Then after a well deserved break run a second loop to see who can match their first time the closest.
If you make 3 loops you can throw out your worst time.
No prizes, just bragging rights.
All speedos and clocks will have tape installed over them.
I was going to say see who has the fastest loop but we all know that would be Big Bird.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

Hey Ken, got that Montesa running yet? :amazon:
Bonehead, you bringing that Beta out to play? :ride:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

J&J wrote:Hey Ken, got that Montesa running yet? :amazon:
Bonehead, you bringing that Beta out to play? :ride:
nope. I plan on working on it this weekend though.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by BigBird »

OFG, QOFE, Bandit and sweetheart daughter Stacey plan to be there Saturday with RZR (if I can get the new A-Arm in and installed by then?) and a couple of FrankenBeta's.

Stacey has taken a definite liking to the FrankenBeta 80 :loveit:

Not sure about Sunday at this point?
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike