I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Boom Boom's woods loop / 07- 6 & 7 -2013

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Boom Boom's woods loop / 07- 6 & 7 -2013

Post by Boom Boom »

Sorry to hear of the injury, hope it is not serious.

Hope everyone had a good time, I did.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Boom Boom wrote: Hope everyone had a good time, I did.
BB,

Many thanks. I had a great time. It was the first time I rode your place when it wasn't muddy or frozen or both! The traction was just awesome and the trails were wonderful.
As always, thanks for sharing

SJ
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

BB, Thanks for the lessons yesterday...... although we didn't seem to be getting it I think I know your strategy..... make the 4 line today seem easy :lol2:

We had a ball today at the vintage meet in Taylorsville & no doubt your pointers & help with our bikes made our day a success :thumbup:

For our first event the 4 line was just right..... we made plenty of mistakes but each of us cleared 12 sections & improved dramatically throughout the day.
windyhill
DAMN Expert

Post by windyhill »

The loop really has some fun sections and I had a great time. Sorry I had to cut out early, but the bike was not cooperating.
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

J&J wrote:BB, Thanks for the lessons yesterday...... although we didn't seem to be getting it I think I know your strategy..... make the 4 line today seem easy :lol2:

We had a ball today at the vintage meet in Taylorsville & no doubt your pointers & help with our bikes made our day a success :thumbup:

For our first event the 4 line was just right..... we made plenty of mistakes but each of us cleared 12 sections & improved dramatically throughout the day.
Glad your first trials went well.
Just imagine how much better when you get the bikes adjusted proper.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

windyhill wrote:The loop really has some fun sections and I had a great time. Sorry I had to cut out early, but the bike was not cooperating.
Bet your gas was boiling.....
Perfect conditions today for a big 4-stroke to have the gas tank at a rolling boil.
Love my 2-stroke :amazon:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
windyhill
DAMN Expert

Post by windyhill »

Boom Boom wrote:
windyhill wrote:The loop really has some fun sections and I had a great time. Sorry I had to cut out early, but the bike was not cooperating.
Bet your gas was boiling.....
Perfect conditions today for a big 4-stroke to have the gas tank at a rolling boil.
Love my 2-stroke :amazon:
Not sure if it was boiling, but the motor sounded like it was full of marbles. Pulled the valve cover this afternoon, and the HCCT was collapsed. It was still in time, but I think a manual tensioner is in order. :frustrated:

I still have a ratio right in the garage somewhere!!
Last edited by windyhill on Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Longboardr
DAMN Expert

Post by Longboardr »

Boom Boom spent a whole lot of hours running equipment to take the loop back from this years growth. He put on a hell of a weekend event and my glass is tipped to him :cheers:

Traction was beyond good this weekend, people are gonna start talking about how it used to be a tough ride.

I'm thinking it's time for Boom Boom's woods loop v2.0. Steeper hills, bigger logs, gonna have to move in a lot of rock... :amazon:
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Longboardr wrote:Boom Boom spent a whole lot of hours running equipment to take the loop back from this years growth. He put on a hell of a weekend event and my glass is tipped to him :cheers:

Traction was beyond good this weekend, people are gonna start talking about how it used to be a tough ride.

I'm thinking it's time for Boom Boom's woods loop v2.0. Steeper hills, bigger logs, gonna have to move in a lot of rock... :amazon:

I think that place is called Shade Mountain or step it up a notch and go to Summit Hill and let some dumbass run lead that has no clue where he is going :screwy:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Longboardr
DAMN Expert

Post by Longboardr »

Boom Boom wrote:I think that place is called Shade Mountain or step it up a notch and go to Summit Hill and let some dumbass run lead that has no clue where he is going :screwy:
Ahh, but who's the more foolish...the fool or the fool who follows him?