I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Granogue, DE Vintage Trial 10/28

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
motojunky
DAMN Poohba

Granogue, DE Vintage Trial 10/28

Post by motojunky »

This is it folks, last event of the year (there's one this coming weekend in New Windsor, MD). You know you want to be there! :ride: Eight all new sections and guaranteed good* weather! As an added bonus, riders of adventure/dual sport bikes will be able to ride a designated "spectator loop" to the sections. This loop is adventure bike friendly (read: easy) and is not designed to be any kind of race. It's simply a way for those of us smart enough to have dual sports to enjoy spectating a little more. :thumbup:

Hope to see you there!

*Good weather = sunshine, rain, snow, sleet, hail, hurricane, tornado, tsunami, flood, excessive heat, bitter cold, fog, or any other describable or indescribable weather. We guarantee to provide some mix of the aforementioned conditions.
old dual sported XR250R
scorpa SY250 trials
some other crap
motojunky
DAMN Poohba

Re: Granogue, DE Vintage Trial 10/28

Post by motojunky »

Next weekend! Anyone in?

Ovo, you're really close if you want to spectate and take pics. You'll also be able to ride the Berg on the dual sport loop for easy spectating. I'll be working section 6.
old dual sported XR250R
scorpa SY250 trials
some other crap
SherpaT
DAMN n00b

Post by SherpaT »

Hey motojunky, what's the driveway / parking like? OK for a small motorhome with very little ground clearance?
Adventure, dual sport, and trials (not necessarily in that order)
motojunky
DAMN Poohba

Post by motojunky »

SherpaT wrote:Hey motojunky, what's the driveway / parking like? OK for a small motorhome with very little ground clearance?
I think you should be fine. There's a fairly crude RR crossing on the property but I think you'll be fine with a smaller motor home. I'd worry about a 30+ footer but I think even that would be OK. Any little car that's not lowered can cross it fine. Parking area is grass, but it looks like it'll be dry all week so it shouldn't be soggy if it does rain on Sunday.
old dual sported XR250R
scorpa SY250 trials
some other crap
Ovo
DAMN Poohba

Post by Ovo »

motojunky wrote:Next weekend! Anyone in?

Ovo, you're really close if you want to spectate and take pics. You'll also be able to ride the Berg on the dual sport loop for easy spectating. I'll be working section 6.
Dual Sport Loop?
14 Tiger800 XCX
09 Husaberg 450 FE
07 Suzuki DRZ400S
motojunky
DAMN Poohba

Post by motojunky »

Ovo wrote:
motojunky wrote:Next weekend! Anyone in?

Dual Sport Loop?
Yep. A separate loop has been laid out to allow dual sort/adventure riders to ride to the sections for spectating. It won't be a ton of riding, but it should be interesting and much better than walking the 3 1/4 mile loop.
old dual sported XR250R
scorpa SY250 trials
some other crap
motojunky
DAMN Poohba

Post by motojunky »

Due to the impending storm, this has been postponed until 11/11/12. All other details remain the same. Hope to see you there!
old dual sported XR250R
scorpa SY250 trials
some other crap
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

That date might work :thumbup:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
badguy
DAMN Expert

Post by badguy »

Crap. I was gonna wuss out of this one anyway since I don't feel like riding in a cold rain, but I can't make that date. Oh well, next time.

Have fun!
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Firebolter....you in for this event??
Looks like I have at least one taker so it is on my schedule :thumbup:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr