I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

wanted: concours seat

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

wanted: concours seat

Post by Bucho »

Looking for a seat for a ZG1000, kawasaki concours. Mine is a little too tore up for repair.

Stock or just about any aftermarket in decent shape would do, as long as price is somewhat reasonable.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: wanted: concours seat

Post by Rut Row »

Bucho wrote:Looking for a seat for a ZG1000, kawasaki concours. Mine is a little too tore up for repair.

Stock or just about any aftermarket in decent shape would do, as long as price is somewhat reasonable.
Go over to Joe's Upholstery on the east side of Fredneck - he'll fix it for you
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

I figured thats what Ill probably end up doing. But I thought Id ask in case someone had an old stock seat collecting dust on a garage shelf.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Flattracker94
DAMN n00b

Post by Flattracker94 »

If you still need one, my old man has one sitting in his living room of his 2007 that he does not use. I can ask him if you want.
"You can't beat people using their idea's. They have had them longer then you and will know them better then you do. You have to come up with something new that is all your own."
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Flattracker94 wrote:If you still need one, my old man has one sitting in his living room of his 2007 that he does not use. I can ask him if you want.
I think I got something worked out but thank you.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200