I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Seven Mountains DS / ADV ride - Jun 22/23

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Seven Mountains DS / ADV ride - Jun 22/23

Post by Firebolter »

Boom Boom wrote:Who all is signed up for this ride?
Anyone want to get in a ride at Shade on Saturday morning?
I would but hate to drive up both days. Can I sweep with ya? Would be more fun than just riding. Shade on Sat sounds fun. I'll call you tonite.
Lots of cool bikes---
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Firebolter wrote:
I would but hate to drive up both days. Can I sweep with ya? Would be more fun than just riding. Shade on Sat sounds fun. I'll call you tonite.
You are welcome to Casa Excursion (8' flat in the back), trailer sleeping space is spoken for.
Stopped today and reserved a camp site. Was going to snag a small cabin but all are spoken for.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

Boom Boom wrote:
Firebolter wrote:
You are welcome to Casa Excursion (8' flat in the back), trailer sleeping space is spoken for.
Stopped today and reserved a camp site. Was going to snag a small cabin but all are spoken for.
Okay, sounds good. Seeing how I sleep pretty good in the excursion, it will be like old times! Only not for 32 hours!

I'll call you tonight or tomorrow to coord Sat meet up times and location.
Lots of cool bikes---
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Well shame on you guys that have ridden PaTRA / 7-mountains and passed on riding it this year.
Epic weather, just over a 100 riders so no huge bottle necks like Dabbers rider where you have 400 - 500 riders.
PaTRA had a 28 mile option all new and never used before.
Running sweep today and riding all the options we had over 120 miles of great riding....not 70-80 miles like most but 120+ miles.
Not sure what else you could ask for :shrug:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

Boom Boom wrote: PaTRA had a 28 mile option all new and never used before.
Running sweep today and riding all the options we had over 120 miles of great riding....not 70-80 miles like most but 120+ miles.

121.4 miles of great trail if you rode all of the options. Was a perfect day to ride and even though we were sweeping, I had a blast. Bring on Colorado!
Lots of cool bikes---
Ovo
DAMN Poohba

Post by Ovo »

Boom Boom wrote:Well shame on you guys that have ridden PaTRA / 7-mountains and passed on riding it this year.
Epic weather, just over a 100 riders so no huge bottle necks like Dabbers rider where you have 400 - 500 riders.
I hated missing this, but between house deals falling through, cancelling epic trips, I have lost my motivation to ride. I hope I can find soon. :wallbash:
14 Tiger800 XCX
09 Husaberg 450 FE
07 Suzuki DRZ400S
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Ovo wrote:
Boom Boom wrote:Well shame on you guys that have ridden PaTRA / 7-mountains and passed on riding it this year.
I hated missing this, but between house deals falling through, cancelling epic trips, I have lost my motivation to ride. I hope I can find soon. :wallbash:
Riding the farm July 6 & 7.
Time to give the Berg a good work out.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Ovo
DAMN Poohba

Post by Ovo »

I'll be at the beach :wallbash:
14 Tiger800 XCX
09 Husaberg 450 FE
07 Suzuki DRZ400S
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Ovo wrote:I'll be at the beach :wallbash:
Priorities........ :dirtdog:
At this rate that Berg will have classic plates on it before you wear it out. :amazon:
Best bring it back and I will see to it the wheels see a proper dirt diet as they deserve.
Just you and 10 million of your closest non English speaking friends frying in the sun .....or..... a weekend of Boom Boom's fresh groomed trails and quality bench racing. Dude, I see your man card being at high risk of being revoked.
Just sayin... :amazon:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Boom Boom wrote:
Ovo wrote:I'll be at the beach :wallbash:
Priorities........ :dirtdog:
At this rate that Berg will have classic plates on it before you wear it out. :amazon:
Best bring it back and I will see to it the wheels see a proper dirt diet as they deserve.
Just you and 10 million of your closest non English speaking friends frying in the sun .....or..... a weekend of Boom Boom's fresh groomed trails and quality bench racing. Dude, I see your man card being at high risk of being revoked.
Just sayin... :amazon:
oh, I could feel that bitch slap from here! :barf:

:harhar:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris