I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Rich Lafferty Riding Schools 2 Day School

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rich Lafferty
DAMN n00b

Rich Lafferty Riding Schools 2 Day School

Post by Rich Lafferty »

Hello all,

I still have some openings for my next 2day class on Mar 30-31 (we will be starting little earlier and ending a little sooner sunday due to Easter). Just like usual we have 2 complete days planned of schooling. Wether you are a dual sport, enduro,hare scramble rider of any age or skill level we have been teaching schools for over 12 years and have the experience and knowledge to help you progress in your riding and become safer, have better control and carry more momentum on the bike. Come out an learn the importance of body positioning, learn better technique and learn how to practice it so that you continue to improve once you leave our school. Please feel free if interested to email us for a registration form or just have questions. Email is rich@richlaffertyracing.com. I am here to give back to a sport that has brought me great friends and experiences, that is why I thoroughly enjoy helping riders improve and why my schools and students are successful.
Thanks, Rich Lafferty
Attachments
rlr 2 day reg forn mar 30-31.pdf
(498.11 KiB) Downloaded 181 times
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Rich Lafferty Riding Schools 2 Day School

Post by Rut Row »

J&J - get your reservation in now dude! :whip:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

I would love to but.... $325 ea for both of us is a bit much for me right now. I have e-mailed Rich & he's offered us some combined one on one for a reasonable deal. I was waiting to see if we might get lucky on the DAMN riders deal. :shrug:

Also we are gona do the Seven Mountains class in May, it's a bargain.
BillyGoat
DAMN Expert

Post by BillyGoat »

J&J, I though it was ffered to DAMN Riders at $115 ea?
KTM 450 EXC mostly
Member AMA, PaTRA, MD OHV Alliance, trying to join R&T
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

BillyGoat wrote:J&J, I though it was ffered to DAMN Riders at $115 ea?
that was the one-day class. What Rich has posted above is a 2-day class.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris