I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

June 1, Gymkhana (slow parkinglot ride)

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: June 1, Gymkhana (slow parkinglot ride)

Post by Rut Row »

Ya Dave... give your BALLS to Wingfixer :harhar:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Kyler wrote:Ya Dave... give your BALLS to Wingfixer :harhar:
Hey, I'm a new virgin, not a eunuch!

Dave, send them over with Taylor when she comes to watch the kids.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Daves08excr
DAMN Poohba

Post by Daves08excr »

Pm sent to wingfixer.No problem i will make sure he gets them.
2021 Africa twin.
2022 Kayo k6-EFI.

WELCOME TO THE DIRT SIDE.
stretchride
DAMN Expert

Post by stretchride »

Let me know if I can meet anyone the next couple days to pass off the cones. I'm generally about Montgomery County during the day and in southern Frederick County in the evenings... If not I can possibly get up to the church Fri night or Sat morning to drop them, I can't stick around for the ride unfortunately. Bucho I could also drop em at 4D/5D or something if thats convenient, though youre probably on 2 wheels with this weather. Call/text 240-876-2140 - Ken
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

stretchride wrote:Let me know if I can meet anyone the next couple days to pass off the cones. I'm generally about Montgomery County during the day and in southern Frederick County in the evenings... If not I can possibly get up to the church Fri night or Sat morning to drop them, I can't stick around for the ride unfortunately. Bucho I could also drop em at 4D/5D or something if thats convenient, though youre probably on 2 wheels with this weather. Call/text 240-876-2140 - Ken
you can drop them at my place in Middletown too if needed.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

stretchride wrote:Let me know if I can meet anyone the next couple days to pass off the cones. I'm generally about Montgomery County during the day and in southern Frederick County in the evenings... If not I can possibly get up to the church Fri night or Sat morning to drop them, I can't stick around for the ride unfortunately. Bucho I could also drop em at 4D/5D or something if thats convenient, though youre probably on 2 wheels with this weather. Call/text 240-876-2140 - Ken
Sorry I kind of dropped the ball with getting the cones. Im going out of town tomorrow morning and not coming home till friday afternoon. Anywhere you cqn drop them off in Frederick co would be great.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Is it time yet!

How many are we expecting?
Ken
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

DirtyGirl is taking me to Frederick to pick up the connie from JT's Saturday morning. I will be there for the gymkana but on the connie, no, it will not be seen on the course (I don't think), but I am hoping some trusting soul (Ken :angel: ) will lend me a bike to try it out on. Dave called me a little while ago to say he left the tennis balls on my porch so I will bring them with me.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Wingfixer wrote:DirtyGirl is taking me to Frederick to pick up the connie from JT's Saturday morning. I will be there for the gymkana but on the connie, no, it will not be seen on the course (I don't think), but I am hoping some trusting soul (Ken :angel: ) will lend me a bike to try it out on. Dave called me a little while ago to say he left the tennis balls on my porch so I will bring them with me.
YUP! You can ride the 450. :deal:

AFTER I remove the kickstand! :lol2:

I'll bring a step stool for you to use to mount it :jack:
Ken
Bork
DAMN Poohba

Post by Bork »

Wingfixer wrote:DirtyGirl is taking me to Frederick to pick up the connie from JT's Saturday morning. I will be there for the gymkana but on the connie, no, it will not be seen on the course (I don't think), but I am hoping some trusting soul (Ken :angel: ) will lend me a bike to try it out on. Dave called me a little while ago to say he left the tennis balls on my porch so I will bring them with me.
You got them before Godzilla?
1997 XR600r plated, 1994 XR600r plated, 1972 SL350, 1971 SL100, 1983XL600r