I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

2013 GMER Enduro 11 August 2013

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

2013 GMER Enduro 11 August 2013

Post by Firebolter »

You can read up on it here:
http://greenmarbleenduroriders.org/Endu ... index.html

Download the flyer/entry form here:
http://www.gmer.us/Enduro/GREEN_MARBLE_ ... Y_2013.pdf

11 August at Three Springs Pa. Even if you don't care for Enduro's, you ought to go ride this one. It is made up of pristine single track that has only been ridden once (last years inaugural race). Great flowing trails you can only ride during this event. SOme new trail added since last year.

Camping and Start will be in downtown Three Springs PA this year (not at Rocket Raceway) Sunday Morning - August the 11th - 2013- 8:00 a.m. Key Time , good food and well run. If nothing else, just ride the trails for a awesome day in the woods with sweepers!
Lots of cool bikes---
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Re: 2013 GMER Enduro 11 August 2013

Post by phoo »

I had a great time at this event last year and hope to make it again this year.

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
joedirt
DAMN Wanabe

Post by joedirt »

I did it last year. Definitely a must do.
Hare
DAMN Poohba

Post by Hare »

Indeed a great set of trails, guys and girls this is seriously a better dual sport than an enduro.

I am headed back up there this weekend if anyone wants to join us. 1/2 day trail cutting 1/2 day of riding and hopefully the locals will be around to par-teh with Saturday night. We need as much help as we can get, if not this weekend any weekend up until enduro weekend we need help, lots of help. Plenty of spots to camp, few motels. email me harescrambles@comcast.net
windyhill
DAMN Expert

Post by windyhill »

Is the course all trail & moto, or will there be road sections connecting? I'm great at following arrows, not so great at following a roll chart... :lol2: Thanks.
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

windyhill wrote:Is the course all trail & moto, or will there be road sections connecting? I'm great at following arrows, not so great at following a roll chart... :lol2: Thanks.
There are some road connectors between sections and there will be arrows and markings along with folks at road crossing etc. Not too hard to follow the course.
Lots of cool bikes---
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

Last year they had a colossal number of people working the course so it was impossible to get lost.

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
Hare
DAMN Poohba

Post by Hare »

There are very short road sections but no need for a roll chart if you don't want. Everything will be extremely well marked.

Hey all you guys PLEASE help us recruit riders to ride and help, the more the better.

Riders, Most importantly we need riders to come and enjoy this great course. I got craigslist, DAMN, ktmtalk and ADV riders for websites I know of, what are some other good websites to pimp the enduro / dual sport?

Help, We need check crew help, road crossings , big strong guys to help in problem areas, no experience required, no motorcycle required. We could use a couple of folks taking pictures. August 10th and 11th but most important is the 11th. Yummy free food, free camping and a fun day is what working an enduro is about.

-------------------------------------
--------------------------------------
-------------------------------------

Here are the reviews from last year

Green marble enduro #1 Mark Schleeweis
Delaware Enduro Riders Posts:

Awesome...awesome..awesome event. We had an aweaome weekend. Trail was aweaome and well marked. Alot of work went into this event and it showed. Mx track was open so we got tohammer laps on saturday. I bet the guys who hit this run will roll at speedsville with all the offcamber that was there. Great aloop but got a little acared by the atv junkyard in that a loop! Cant wait to come back next year
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#2 brian searfoss

Awsome event great trails. Thank you gmer
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#3 stephen mason jr.

i had an absolute blast!! fast fun sections, i'll tell ya that AA/A section was no joke!! Reminded me of off camber coyle field!!Thanks for your hard work see you next year!!
steve
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#4 Jarod Kulp

Awesome job GMER!!! Great trail very challenging, probably the best marked trail we have seen all year! Good thing it didnt rain! We might all still be down in the valley haha

see you next year!
#5 CARL REHATCHEK
Clean and fast sign up, great dinner by the fire company, some of the best trail we have seen in the series in quite a while,all check crews worked like seasoned pros.

The a/aa loop was perfert for stock bar width and barkbusters,rets and check placements were in awesome spots, offchambers were offered on both sides of the bike ,course guys at all up hills and fingerlink areas, road crossing personal were a nice plus and the town folks were really into the event...

Massive amount of trail hours were spent prepping on this run.. I agree on adding "RAIN" thoughts on some of the hills.

For a comeback.. Nomination for "Enduro of the year" is not out of reach.. Thanks for bring a Quality run back to life.. Congrates on a job well done..

CHOW, CARL
#6 brian glenn

Had a great time all weekend thankyou gmer for your event.
#7 Steve Aretz

Great enduro! One of the best this year. Thanks GMER
#8 Devin Kellar

Anybody who sat this one out, took a bye week or just didn't want to make the trip missed out big time. The club had a lot of pressure to make this a memorable event and they pulled it off big time. Trails were great and covered both extremes of flyin' fast to steamin' tight; hills everwhere but barely a rock to be had and NOTHING was roached out, even the HS stuff. God help you if you didn't have good shoulder knobs for all the off camber though. Blow a side hill berm in the A section and you were in a world of hurt.

Everyone in the area seemed supportive and happy to have the event. Part of the course ran right up someones driveway, through their back yard and into the woods, with the family and friends sitting outside watching and waving. How many times you see that in NJ?!?!

Everything seemed to go off flawlessly and you'd think the club has been setting up and running enduros all along. Andrew was working his tail off and was somehow everywhere at once, all day long. Rocket is a really cool venue too.

Thank you GMER!
#9 roccospano
I don't usually put up a reply on a enduro, But the only word that describes Green Marble was AWESOME. Hills that were so steep but still climable made us all feel like superman, arrowing was great and the weather was perfect.
#10 Tony Lachette

Hats off to GMER! Trails were great! Camping at Rocket was great! And all the hosting personall were great! Anybody that missed this one missed a great one!

Only complaint was being blinded by a white moon on the second turn of the race..........
#11 Charles Stapleford Jr.

It was really nice to see all the GMER gals and guys working together again putting on another great ECEA event. Everyone has posted how much fun we all had, how much hard work was put-in and how well the entire weekend was seemingly flawless. Hopefully the residents enjoyed our invasion on their community, that our support was welcome and that all of us set a good example. Firehouse personnal were everywhere helping us stay on course and that dinner was awlsome. Congrats GMER, I think you all pulled-off a near perfect event. OH - HECK A perfect event. THANK-YOU.
#12 Jeffrey Pasqua

Green Marble Enduro= Best Endruo to this year so far! If you missed this race, it was your loss. They had just about everything but mud! Motocross, Uphills, Downhhills, Off-Chamber(a lot) Open, fast, tight, technical, logs, roots, dirt, a little rock, and even a trophy girl! You could tell how much work went into the 8 points taking sections. It was a real treat to have completely new trail in a new location. Arrowing was fantastic, great check placement, no BS as mentioned. Thanks to Andy T, and all the GMER members. Things may have been a bit different with heavy rain, but it was overcast and about 82 with very little dust!

Jeff
#13 Frank Weaver

+++ to everything above. Very fun trail. Perfect weather and the hills were all a blast.

#14 Dave Barth

The most fun we had in a long time at an enduro. My buddy Tim and I post entered the day of the race and agree that it was a blast from start to finish. Don't change a thing it was awsome. We will be back next year with more RORR members in tow.
#15 Glenn Cordova

A GREAT Enduro ! I had a blast, a You could tell that a lot of hard work went into this run. Enduro of the year so far.

Thank you GMER !!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rich Lafferty

Thanks GMER for all the effort put into trail cutting. There was a great a mix of everything. Only wish the AA loop could of been twice as long.Great event. Thank you!

#17 michael leo

I agree with everybody...that was some sweet trails! great job! you could tell a lot of hard work went into that enduro, best of the year glad I made the trip

#18 Dave Nash

Ted Knights character in Caddy Shack descibed the Green Marble enduro with one single quote:

"TOP NOTCH!!! TOP NOTCH!!!!

For real, awesome event... Not one complaint.

Enduro of the year no doubt!

#19 CARL REHATCHEK

Hey.. lets look at their last enduro and then Yesterdays event and they may have a run at "MOST IMPROVED" enduro and "ENDURO OF THE YEAR" for 2012..
windyhill
DAMN Expert

Post by windyhill »

You guys are making this sound to good to miss. I'm in for Sat and Sun! :cheers: I'd like to ride Sunday, but willing to help in any way on Saturday.
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

That a-boy Windy. Anyone else not riding Michaux, no DAMN reason not to be at the Green Marble :dirtdog:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr