Re: Trials Open House Nov 3rd

Post by Laoch » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:39 pm

Ok...3 Nov..where and who's going?
Bruce

Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:00 am

I'm going. I'm hoping the Montesa is running by then. Either way, I'm going.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:33 am

I'll put it on the calender and try to make it with the beater Beta :shrug:

Our older trails scoots could be like twins.

New Windsor...like Westminster/Tanytown area?
Bruce

Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:03 am

dirtygrunt wrote:I'll put it on the calender and try to make it with the beater Beta :shrug:

Our older trails scoots could be like twins.

New Windsor...like Westminster/Tanytown area?
Correction - Shepherdstown, W.Va. is Nov 3rd. That is the one I'm going to.

The New Windsor event was rescheduled for October 20, 2013. I'm not going to that one.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:47 pm

Kyler wrote:The New Windsor event was rescheduled for October 20, 2013. I'm not going to that one.
Ken you should reconsider.... These vintage events are a LOT of fun & the best way to learn by just doing it. Jacob & I spectated at a couple which is how we got the bug to get the bikes, & we have ridden in three events. We had a little bit of a rocky start but you can only improve. We get much better each time we do it & there is no pressure, just keep trying & anybody there is willing to give pointers. If your bikes not ready you should at least spectate, this ones not far away.

Jacob's not quite recovered enough to ride yet but we'll be there, maybe working if they need us.

P.S. usually plenty of DAMN rider turnout

Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:59 pm

J&J wrote:Ken you should reconsider....
the 20th is out. I have some very fast moving land access stuff working and I'm thinking you guys would rather I work on that. Can't say more than that right now.
Ken

J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:48 pm

Kyler wrote:
J&J wrote:Ken you should reconsider....
the 20th is out. I have some very fast moving land access stuff working and I'm thinking you guys would rather I work on that. Can't say more than that right now.
:thumbup: You da man on that land access stuff :bow:
:lurker:

Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:46 am

This just in. Those of you who aren't going to the Hammer Run might want to come by.

This will be the debut of my awesome trials riding skills on my new-to-me Montesa! :pyndn: :harhar:
Trials Riders...

Our open House is just a few days away. The grounds are really shaping up nicely thanks to the Hard Work of a small group of our members.

This Sunday, we plan an early start, to do some final taping and ribboning sections.

We currently have 11 sections in 6 different areas cleared and are ready for some creative layout.

The 3 mile dual track /dual sport loop is finished and it's outstanding..Just ask John Bunch!

If designing your own section interest you, please come early and we'll fix you up with the necessary hardware.

If you prefer to come a little later, that's fine too..Plan on a day of riding and lunch will be provided at noon. Bring a snack or dish to share if you can.

Remember...Kids, Helmets, Quiet trail bikes, 4 wheelers and Trials bikes welcome.
Ken

Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:04 am

This will be the debut of my awesome trials riding skills on my new-to-me Montesa! :pyndn: :harhar:

That might make it worth while all by itself! If I can get the Suzuki done in time, I may come out as well!
Lots of cool bikes---

Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:17 am

Firebolter wrote:If I can get the Suzuki done in time, I may come out as well!
:whip: get with it brother! :whip:
Ken