I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Trials Practice Day 10/27 Taylorsville, MD

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
motojunky
DAMN Poohba

Trials Practice Day 10/27 Taylorsville, MD

Post by motojunky »

I just saw this on Mid-AtlanticTrials.com. It might be convenient/fun for some of you in the area. Ken - if you're free, this has you written all over it. Roger is good people and give lots of input on the Montesa.

Since we will have three weeks between our last two events of the season, I will have a Practice day at our Taylorsville, MD location on October 27. If you have carburetor issues, we will help you to get yours dialed in, as well as help you diagnose any other issues you have with your bike. We'll also try to help any new riders who need assistance with technique. Come ride for an hour or all day, no charge.
old dual sported XR250R
scorpa SY250 trials
some other crap
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Trials Practice Day 10/27 Taylorsville, MD

Post by Rut Row »

this week is out. I will be at the R&T trials open house. Might get over a day early to help setup, get some instruction from Dan and ride a bit.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
motojunky
DAMN Poohba

Post by motojunky »

Kyler wrote:this week is out. I will be at the R&T trials open house. Might get over a day early to help setup, get some instruction from Dan and ride a bit.
That is rescheduled for 11/3...

Fellows...
Due to all the rain we got this week, Johnny has decided to postpone the MAVT event in New Windsor MD.this Sunday and hold it on Sunday Oct. 20th.

This is the same date as our Open House..But seeing as we all ride MAVT and want to support Johnny , we've decided to reschedule,too.

So..The R&T club and Maryland Mototrial will back up the date of their OPEN HOUSE to Sunday Nov. 3rd.
old dual sported XR250R
scorpa SY250 trials
some other crap
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

motojunky wrote:
Kyler wrote:this week is out. I will be at the R&T trials open house. Might get over a day early to help setup, get some instruction from Dan and ride a bit.
That is rescheduled for 11/3...

Fellows...
Due to all the rain we got this week, Johnny has decided to postpone the MAVT event in New Windsor MD.this Sunday and hold it on Sunday Oct. 20th.

This is the same date as our Open House..But seeing as we all ride MAVT and want to support Johnny , we've decided to reschedule,too.

So..The R&T club and Maryland Mototrial will back up the date of their OPEN HOUSE to Sunday Nov. 3rd.

In reading "Kyler Talk" :wallbash: I take it he is not available this weekend but will be at the open house
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
motojunky
DAMN Poohba

Post by motojunky »

Boom Boom wrote:

In reading "Kyler Talk" :wallbash: I take it he is not available this weekend but will be at the open house
Ah, that makes sense.

I'm going to try to make the open house with my daughter. Depends how section setup goes at Granogue... You going to make either event?
old dual sported XR250R
scorpa SY250 trials
some other crap
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

motojunky wrote:
Boom Boom wrote:

Ah, that makes sense.

I'm going to try to make the open house with my daughter. Depends how section setup goes at Granogue... You going to make either event?
Sounds like fun but will be out of town that weekend.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Boom Boom wrote:In reading "Kyler Talk" :wallbash: I take it he is not available this weekend but will be at the open house
ah-HA! Boom Boom is multilingual! :thumbup:

Correctamundo :deal:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris