I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Winter run south

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Winter run south

Post by Boom Boom »

Longboardr wrote:Brushy ain't the only game in town...

DAMN straight.
Hatfield looks to being missed by the bulk of it.
Going to wait out the storm and make a call on direction.
All the "kool boyz" are gone to play in the dirt.....don't get all poo poo on a little weather
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

email sent......to boom boom
Lots of cool bikes---
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

Well DAMN! Looks like Hatfield's is gonna get some of this as well, but don't know how much. Just watched the latest model runs from last night

http://www.weather.com/news/weather-win ... n-20140211

It's looking like riding that weekend on the east coast/mid atlantic just isn't meant to be? :shrug:
Lots of cool bikes---
Longboardr
DAMN Expert

Post by Longboardr »

Patience Grasshopper...
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Firebolter wrote:Well DAMN! Looks like Hatfield's is gonna get some of this as well, but don't know how much. Just watched the latest model runs from last night

It's looking like riding that weekend on the east coast/mid atlantic just isn't meant to be? :shrug:
Will you stop snowing on my party....
Enough mine fires burning at Hatfield what little snow they get won't last long.
Did I mention the weather dudes show 60's for next week.
I am going riding if I have to put chains over my studs :roost:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Longboardr
DAMN Expert

Post by Longboardr »

Boom Boom wrote:I am going riding if I have to put chains over my studs :roost:
:jack:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

Understand, I just ain't down with HM. Went to Buff twice last year. Just don't enjoy riding ATV trails. If it ain't 30 or so miles of Single track, I just ain't into it. Will go up and help Jed out since he got his rotator cup done and has trees down on his property, so he could use some help. Clean that up then ride some trials or something. I understand you have a large group and all, so I am just gonna bail and wait till a little later in the spring. Doing a Shade MTN trip end of March with the R&T boyz, so will divert funds to that. Taking the new ADV bike up with 2 other ADV riders from R&T and get my ADV fix on!

Just loaded up the fireplace and cracked a fresh IPA waiting for the storm to hit! Working from home tomorrow.
Lots of cool bikes---
trialsrider
DAMN Expert

Post by trialsrider »

Boom Boom wrote:
Firebolter wrote:Well DAMN! Looks like Hatfield's is gonna get some of this as well, but don't know how much. Just watched the latest model runs from last night

Will you stop snowing on my party....
Enough mine fires burning at Hatfield what little snow they get won't last long.
Did I mention the weather dudes show 60's for next week.
I am going riding if I have to put chains over my studs :roost:
Here you go Boom Boom :thumbup:

2019 Husqvarna TE250i
2014 KTM 350 XCF-W Six Days
2012 GASGAS 280 TXT Racing
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Well firebolter you can stop doing your snow / rain dance.....I give.
Canceled my rooms in NC and was gearing up to book rooms at Hatfield only to see rain for mid week and then a weekend long rain event. Spoke to some locals at Hatfield and sounds like they got 6 - 10" and more on the mountains. Still had some snow on the mountain prior to this mess.
Not worth the drive only to know riding will suck if even possible.
Guess I will let my studs on the Gasser and play around home.
Mother nature can be such a BITCH :salute:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

Boom Boom wrote:Well firebolter you can stop doing your snow / rain dance.....I give.

Dude, it wasn't a dance :bull:

It was a spell I cast! :kali:

Seriously, watching the weather this morning, it is amazing how large this system was and how much snow and ice it dumped. We got 7 inches in Annapolis on Round 1 and another 3 last night on Round 2. Just went out and re-shoveled my truck out, only it was alot easier this morning. I saw some pictures with snow up to the side of truck doors, DAMN that's alot of snow for the Mid Atlantic. I wonder how much snow fell on my property in Western Pa (Somerset)?

45 miles west of here in Frederick, they got into the teens and more between the two rounds! Unreal winter. Hope this summer is not a BALL BUSTER!

It is gonna get up to the 40's today and this week, so it will be a sloppy mess for a week or so. Only good thing is the ground could use the water. North Georgia has been in a draught for a few years, so atleast that is a positive aspect I guess.
Lots of cool bikes---