I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Winter run south

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Winter run south

Post by Boom Boom »

Firebolter wrote:
Boom Boom wrote:Well firebolter you can stop doing your snow / rain dance.....I give.

Dude, it wasn't a dance :bull:

It was a spell I cast! :kali:

Seriously, watching the weather this morning, it is amazing how large this system was and how much snow and ice it dumped. We got 7 inches in Annapolis on Round 1 and another 3 last night on Round 2. Just went out and re-shoveled my truck out, only it was alot easier this morning. I saw some pictures with snow up to the side of truck doors, DAMN that's alot of snow for the Mid Atlantic. I wonder how much snow fell on my property in Western Pa (Somerset)?

45 miles west of here in Frederick, they got into the teens and more between the two rounds! Unreal winter. Hope this summer is not a BALL BUSTER!

It is gonna get up to the 40's today and this week, so it will be a sloppy mess for a week or so. Only good thing is the ground could use the water. North Georgia has been in a draught for a few years, so atleast that is a positive aspect I guess.
Well if you have "powers" that allow you to cast spells to make messes like we just had....remind me to give you a swift kick in the sack next time I see you :dirtdog:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr