I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Reunion -- 16th 17th 18th of May

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
bonehead
DAMN Poohba

Re: Reunion -- 16th 17th 18th of May

Post by bonehead »

I am working, so please have fun for me!!! :frustrated:
It's All Good, So Make The Day A Good One!!!
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Casa del Tuttlehead is up and coffee is on! The Sun is peeking out, it going to be a great riding day!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

Daaamn :boohoo:

Have fun guys...
We're missing out because Jacob has a hare scramble today but he is so slamed with school work & upcoming finals we need to miss that also. His decision :screwy:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Wish I was there

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
trialsrider
DAMN Expert

Post by trialsrider »

Great day of riding! Good to see people I have not seen in a while. :loveit:
A lot of regular folks MIA :dry:
2019 Husqvarna TE250i
2014 KTM 350 XCF-W Six Days
2012 GASGAS 280 TXT Racing
B00ST00
DAMN Expert

Post by B00ST00 »

Anyone riding today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

What a fun weekend! The riding was good and the evenings around the camp fire were a riot. Attendance was down but it sure didn’t limit my good time. On Friday afternoon and Saturday morning I got to do 2 rides with my entire family on some of the easy trails. And on Saturday afternoon I got to go play on the harder trails with CJ, Phoo, Bigbird, PATrailrider and Trialsrider. We hit the new single track which is well done and marked well. CJ lead us around and he is really getting fast on Darwin’s old KDX. Phoo had a little chain mis-hap and had to limp back to camp but on the second round of single track he borrowed Sam’s 200 and got a taste of how nice an auto-clutch is in the rocks. Kevin also joined us on round 2 and is working hard to master his new 200. I only had a brief chance to say hi to Gene who sounded like he had plenty of tales to tell of muscling the Suzuki through some of the big mud-holes. Loosescrew stopped by in the morning to say hi and I also saw Junior and Wingfixer but those two went off and had their own riding love affair all day; I hope Dirtygirl did not mind.

Special thanks to Darwin for setting everything up; great events like this would never happen if it wasn’t for guys like Darwin who step up and make the effort.

Looking forward to next year already!

SJ
anotherguy
DAMN Expert

Post by anotherguy »

C'Mon guys! No photos or video? Pics or it didn't happen. :dirtdog:
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by BigBird »

The QOFE, Bandit and OFG had a GREAT time :loveit: This is a very good place for a family weekend. It was great to see all the kids really enjoying the outdoors and their cool toys :loveit:

QOFE, Dirtygirl, Kristen, CJ and OFG got to do some RZR riding and the OFG REALLY enjoyed getting to do all of the old and new singletrack - which is EXCELLENT!

AND we had some great visiting with fun friends that we don't get to see often enough! (I hope GAIL didn't offend anyone with her trashy talk, etc?)
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike
Pa_trailrider
DAMN Expert

Post by Pa_trailrider »

It was good to get out with the boys and get in some riding. :roost: Was good seeing everyone we had a lot of fun. :cheers: The weather was perfect for riding but it was a little chilly at night.
DR 650 DRZ 400 XCW 300