I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

COVE Sunday Mar 9

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

COVE Sunday Mar 9

Post by BigBird »

There are some guys from the DCSportbikes.net OffRoad board that I know that are planning to arrive a little after 11:00 and be on the trails by noon.
I plan to join them and I’m sure any of you folks would be welcome to come along
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: COVE Sunday Mar 9

Post by Bucho »

How was the Cove today Sam? Any changes out there?

Did you guys that insane jeep trail we did 2 years ago?
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: COVE Sunday Mar 9

Post by BigBird »

The trails at the Cove were in surprisingly good shape!

Probably only about 10% snow cover and most of the time you could ride around it or cut through the woods. Some areas were pretty muddy but others were totally dry.

That place seems to be growing on me. I seem to like it better each time I go!

We ran into a couple of young guys - one of which had a DR650 with the original trail wings (or whatever they are?) almost slick tires. It took 4 of us to get it going again to the top of the hill it was stuck on!

And Phil - HELL NO - we didn't go on that insane jeep trail. I couldn't even ride it on the FrankenBeta - much less on the KTM
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike