I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Granville's Western Md Camp & Ride 4/25-4/27

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Longboardr
DAMN Expert

Re: Granville's Western Md Camp & Ride 4/25-4/27

Post by Longboardr »

Age is relative, Big Bird says we all wet nose punk kids.
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

phoo wrote:Looks like we're ditching the other thing and coming to Granville's! Bringing the wife, kids, quads, bikes. Anyone else bringing family?

Thanks,

~Patrick

Funny story. Half jokingly I told my wife there was a nice little dirt bike for sale on the board and did she want me to buy it for her and teach her to ride? Well. Last Saturday we met Windyhill and there is now a pretty little DR125 in my garage. She is now upstairs surfing Ebay for riding gear. God help me what have I done! So to answer your question, we will ALL be there.....
(Windy, I apologize in advance for what is about to happen to the bike that you took meticulous care of....)

Looking forward to it.
Longboardr
DAMN Expert

Post by Longboardr »

Skinny-J wrote:Funny story. Half jokingly I told my wife there was a nice little dirt bike for sale on the board and did she want me to buy it for her and teach her to ride? Well. Last Saturday we met Windyhill and there is now a pretty little DR125 in my garage. She is now upstairs surfing Ebay for riding gear. God help me what have I done! So to answer your question, we will ALL be there.....
(Windy, I apologize in advance for what is about to happen to the bike that you took meticulous care of....)

Looking forward to it.
[youtube][/youtube]
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by BigBird »

Skinny-J wrote:
phoo wrote:Looks like we're ditching the other thing and coming to Granville's! Bringing the wife, kids, quads, bikes. Anyone else bringing family?

Thanks,

~Patrick

Funny story. Half jokingly I told my wife there was a nice little dirt bike for sale on the board and did she want me to buy it for her and teach her to ride? Well. Last Saturday we met Windyhill and there is now a pretty little DR125 in my garage. She is now upstairs surfing Ebay for riding gear. God help me what have I done! So to answer your question, we will ALL be there.....

Looking forward to it.
J That is GREAT news!
The OFG thinks it is SUPER for the lovely young ladies to be riding dirt bikes!
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

AWESOME! Jay, think there's any chance Cayla might be able to borrow the bike for a lap of the dirt road? Cayla has made it quite clear she has no interest in dodging trees on single track, but she does ride street and if I can get her interested in a small, easy to handle dirty bike for dirt roads and easy two track it could open up possibilities in the future.

Are you planning on camping up on the hill again? We're going to be more prepared this time and I'll know that I can get a trailer in *AND* out of there. :)

Thanks,

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
Pa_trailrider
DAMN Expert

Post by Pa_trailrider »

I will try to be there around two on Friday might bring both grandsons this time. I will bring as much fire wood as I can fit in. :roost:
DR 650 DRZ 400 XCW 300
davej
DAMN Expert

Post by davej »

I'll be there, frankenbikes and all.

also a new led headlight bulb to test out.

thanks for the invite, mr granville!

:whoop: :whoop: :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

I'm a definite maybe for a day ride with my trials bike. Might not get far afield but I sure can use the practice.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

Dave what headlight did you get?
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

phoo wrote:AWESOME! Jay, think there's any chance Cayla might be able to borrow the bike for a lap of the dirt road? Cayla has made it quite clear she has no interest in dodging trees on single track, but she does ride street and if I can get her interested in a small, easy to handle dirty bike for dirt roads and easy two track it could open up possibilities in the future.
Absolutely, she is welcome to! :thumbup:

phoo wrote:Are you planning on camping up on the hill again? We're going to be more prepared this time and I'll know that I can get a trailer in *AND* out of there. :)

~Patrick
That's a good question. I will have to discuss it with HQ. Do you have a preference? I tried suggesting camping in the back of the truck to keep it simple but I think I will be required to drag our pop-up out. We might have to get a report from Jim on the condition of the road to get out to the open area up top...