I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

12/6 Offroad Ride

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Re: 12/6 Offroad Ride

Post by Wingfixer »

Skinny-J wrote:Planning on it. :whoop:

Hopefully it won't rain too much as I am so sweet I will melt. :peep:

SJ
Shit floats, you'll be fine. What time do you want me to pick you up, buttercup? (WR parts are IN!)
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Wingfixer wrote:

SJ
Shit floats, you'll be fine. What time do you want me to pick you up, buttercup? (WR parts are IN!)
"Buttercup"? Sounds like you need to call me Mr. Hankey, the Christmas poo. :salute:

What time are we supposed to be there? I looked through the thread but did not see a time. Therefore, I guess I will designate 10:00 am for kick-stands up, shoot to be there around 9:30? That means we need to be rolling wheels from home by 7.

I was going to offer to pick you up, you drove to Jed's and to Granvilles so I figured it was my turn. But either way....
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Wingfixer wrote: What time do you want me to pick you up, buttercup?
Buttercup? is there something you want to tell us? Now I understand why you like to share the pop-up with Jay. :screwy:

I always thought you were talking about the popup tent ... :shrug:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Skinny-J wrote:
Wingfixer wrote:

SJ
"Buttercup"? Sounds like you need to call me Mr. Hankey, the Christmas poo. :salute:

What time are we supposed to be there? I looked through the thread but did not see a time. Therefore, I guess I will designate 10:00 am for kick-stands up, shoot to be there around 9:30? That means we need to be rolling wheels from home by 7.

I was going to offer to pick you up, you drove to Jed's and to Granvilles so I figured it was my turn. But either way....
I guess that depends on if the new guy wants to truck pool, I also still owe you since you paid for a full tank of diesel. I have to make a quick stop in Martinsburg on the way. Doesn't really matter to me.
Last edited by Wingfixer on Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Kyler wrote:
Wingfixer wrote: What time do you want me to pick you up, buttercup?
Buttercup? is there something you want to tell us? Now I understand why you like to share the pop-up with Jay. :screwy:

I always thought you were talking about the popup tent ... :shrug:
Jealousy is not a good look for you. Go buy a dirt bike. :harhar: :amazon:

:peep:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

I've only been to the Cove once, and that was for the ADV Moto Rally where we didn't ride at the Cove at all. Where do we meet once we get there? Is it a different location than where you check in for the camp ground?
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
trialsrider
DAMN Expert

Post by trialsrider »

Rule # 4, dirt bike ownership required to comment. Trials bikes do not count according to Skinny -K. ;)
2019 Husqvarna TE250i
2014 KTM 350 XCF-W Six Days
2012 GASGAS 280 TXT Racing
trialsrider
DAMN Expert

Post by trialsrider »

One letter off, K
2019 Husqvarna TE250i
2014 KTM 350 XCF-W Six Days
2012 GASGAS 280 TXT Racing
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

At the cove you've got to stop at the cabin and check in. They'll tell you where to park.
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Wingfixer wrote: I guess that depends on if the new guy wants to truck pool, I also still owe you since you paid for a full tank of diesel. I have to make a quick stop in Martinsburg on the way. Doesn't really matter to me.
Dear Tulip,

If FNG goes I could just roll the Yukon; but if you have non-motorcycle related stops to make than I will grant you the privlege of driving me. If we are stopping somewhere on the way, I will plan to be at your house on or before 6:30 am.

Love,
Buttercup