I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Hammer Time!

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Hammer Time!

Post by Skinny-J »

http://www.teamhammer.org/2015%20Stuff/ ... 0Flyer.pdf

If you are ever going to ride in NJ, this is the one to do and now is the time to do it (The Pine Barrons are being closed down faster than shit through a goose).

I'm in. Who else?
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Re: Hammer Time!

Post by Wingfixer »

IN!! Of course!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by BigBird »

I'll be there riding with the lovely sweetie Vicki Nielsen :loveit:
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike
thetable
DAMN Expert

Post by thetable »

It's on my calendar. Just need to find time to mount the big tank so I can motor past the gas stops.
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

Are the xr650s suitable for this ride?
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

J&J wrote:Are the xr650s suitable for this ride?
If you enjoy a good workout, yes. Otherwise...there is a ton of very tight trail that makes my 450 feel like a tank. It can be done on 650 's but you'll be tired, very very tired.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

I was afraid of that. So here's the thing, I'm putting lights on the 250's... won't work unless I put battery's too. How serious do you think tech is about legality? Did I just say that on the internet? I don't think so :angel:
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Wingfixer wrote:
J&J wrote:Are the xr650s suitable for this ride?
If you enjoy a good workout, yes. Otherwise...there is a ton of very tight trail that makes my 450 feel like a tank. It can be done on 650 's but you'll be tired, very very tired.
Pat, Are you sure your are not thinking about the Sandy Lane Enduro, I don't recall that much tight stuff on any Hammer Runs? There is usually an option or 2 that is tighter than the rest, and maybe a few trees on the main course at some point to wiggle your bars through but that's it IMHO. Now, as far as the rest, yes, I agree one would be very tired at the end of the day on a 650; there are plenty of whoops and lots of turns but that's about it.

J,if you enjoyed wrestling your 650 through all the options at Michaux or up at the ANF than the Hammer Run would be a walk in the park as its not technical. It would be a long day on the 650 because of the weight but take your time and its doable.
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

J&J wrote:I was afraid of that. So here's the thing, I'm putting lights on the 250's... won't work unless I put battery's too. How serious do you think tech is about legality? Did I just say that on the internet? I don't think so :angel:
I will PM you....
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Yeah, I may still be fighting off the trauma of the Sandy Lane.... I agree there is nothing technical with this ride and it could be done on a 650. I'll bring the beer, you bring the BenGay (how long? :killingme: )!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.