I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Standby for pictures!

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: Standby for pictures!

Post by Bucho »

Ya Dirtygrunt, Ken and I both found we have a large interest in sidecars. As you can see Ken is leaning toward the insane racing hack part of the spectrum, while I'm interested in a hack I can take my dog for ride in and in a few years my son.
It has been agreed that Ken gets an insane hack, I'll monkey around w/ it. Besides, have you watched any of those MXsidecar videos, just think of the great workout I'll get hanging off the side dodging tree trunks and trying not to fall off. It sounds way more fun than going out and running 5 miles.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

I bet I could sell turns riding/driving for $5 and have this paid for in short order! :hi5:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Bucho wrote:Ya Dirtygrunt, Ken and I both found we have a large interest in sidecars. As you can see Ken is leaning toward the insane racing hack part of the spectrum, while I'm interested in a hack I can take my dog for ride in and in a few years my son.
It won't be that many years before Caleb can be monkey - think about the excellent Fatther/Son bonding and the stellar example you'd set - careening wildly down a dirt road, laughing hysterically and backing a hack through a turn! :hi5:

Bucho wrote:It has been agreed that Ken gets an insane hack, I'll monkey around w/ it. Besides, have you watched any of those MXsidecar videos, just think of the great workout I'll get hanging off the side dodging tree trunks and trying not to fall off. It sounds way more fun than going out and running 5 miles.
Now THAT is the right attitude! :hug:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

btw, this is part of my strategy for getting a second sidecar. My bride thinks riding the dirt is much safer than the road, so I soften her up with the motocross sidecar, then say "Honey, it's been 2 years and there's been no problems. I'm gonna get a nice easy-to-handle street based hack..."

Ken
slacktrack
DAMN n00b

Post by slacktrack »

Kyler wrote:This isn't the hack :fitz:

Dave took second in this at last year's Pikes Peak

Is there some reason a lot of custom bike builds appear to be running unidirectional car tires backwards?
Dave
'89 Honda NX650
Kris_Kris
DAMN n00b

Post by Kris_Kris »

Ken Side car small.jpg
Ken Side car small.jpg (108.84 KiB) Viewed 3395 times
Here is a good one
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Kris_Kris wrote:
Ken Side car small.jpg
Here is a good one
Brothers... who needs 'em! :fitz: :harhar:
Ken
Kris_Kris
DAMN n00b

Post by Kris_Kris »

Kyler wrote:
Kris_Kris wrote:
Ken Side car small.jpg
Here is a good one
Brothers... who needs 'em! :fitz: :harhar:
Looks like you may have lost some weight? (I had a lot of time on my hands today)
Last edited by Kris_Kris on Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
restukey
DAMN Expert

Post by restukey »

Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

restukey wrote:Image
that sorta looks like an '08 KLR! :poser:
Ken