I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Beers and flicks?

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Beers and flicks?

Post by Rut Row »

Anyone want to get together one evening and see the DVD Phil and I were given?

It has three sections;

one is a TV segment done for MagRack TV about MX sidecar racing (and this bike is shown in the clips);

the next is 15 min worth of helmet cam footage from the monkey racing up '06 Pike's Peak Hillclimb

the last is an equal amount of tape showing the same sidecar team but it is shot from a helicopter

Anyone have a HUGE TV and want to host a bunch of beer swilling DAMN guys? :cheers:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Roadracer_Al

Re: Beers and flicks?

Post by Roadracer_Al »

Yeah, sure. Come on over. :peep:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Roadracer_Al wrote:Yeah, sure. Come on over. :peep:
:fitz:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Hare
DAMN Poohba

Post by Hare »

We will be doing F-It Nights ( Fix or Flicks, Food and Fairytales) on every other Thrusday night starting March 12th around 6-7pm. The main focus is for Bike Prep/Repair of our club guys preping for enduros. There will plenty of drinking, feasting, videos and bench racing going on. We are always looking for fresh two wheel video, I might have to dig out a VSH for the old school but the DVD is good to go.

A bunch of DAMN riders would be welcome, we live in Rosedale near Rt.40/Rt.7, our place is half ass and usually a mess but if you dont mind neither do we. We do have a nicely equiped shop. We get busy with work at times so check in on the current post to make sure we are still on for that Thrusday. btw These are NOT kid friendly nights.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Hare wrote:We will be doing F-It Nights ( Fix or Flicks, Food and Fairytales) on every other Thrusday night starting March 12th around 6-7pm. The main focus is for Bike Prep/Repair of our club guys preping for enduros. There will plenty of drinking, feasting, videos and bench racing going on. We are always looking for fresh two wheel video, I might have to dig out a VSH for the old school but the DVD is good to go.

A bunch of DAMN riders would be welcome, we live in Rosedale near Rt.40/Rt.7, our place is half ass and usually a mess but if you dont mind neither do we. We do have a nicely equiped shop. We get busy with work at times so check in on the current post to make sure we are still on for that Thrusday. btw These are NOT kid friendly nights.
as in the east side of Bal'more Rosedale?
Ken
Hare
DAMN Poohba

Post by Hare »

yes
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

If one other DAMN Fredneckonian will share a ride, I'll come over. :deal:
Ken
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

I'd be interested, I'm always looking to meet other local riders.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Hare wrote:We will be doing F-It Nights ( Fix or Flicks, Food and Fairytales) on every other Thrusday night starting March 12th around 6-7pm.
Is it March yet! :bandit:
Ken