Hello everyone.

Announcements about the board plus help for the n00bs. New members -- say howdy here! :hi5:
Plus how to register for the board
Damifudo

Hello everyone.

Post by Damifudo » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:00 pm

I think this is where I should say hello to everyone. I hope to meet most of you soon. I am from Baltimore County Md. Cockeysville.

Teethgrinder

Re: Hello everyone.

Post by Teethgrinder » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:15 pm

Damifudo wrote:I think this is where I should say hello to everyone. I hope to meet most of you soon. I am from Baltimore County Md. Cockeysville.
Hello, Damifudo! :cheers:

Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:54 pm

Damifudo wrote:I think this is where I should say hello to everyone. I hope to meet most of you soon. I am from Baltimore County Md. Cockeysville.
Welcome home! We are glad you found us! :thumbup:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:59 pm

Welcome. I'm not to far from you, I'm in Essex. Give me a shout if you ever want to ride.

Damifudo

Post by Damifudo » Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:38 am

I always want to ride. It is find the time to ride is the problem. Wife three kids always have other activites. Today I head out to U Mass to visit a college. I am thinking when the first kid hits college that may cut into my fun budget a little. :cry: I only have my learners so I am always looking for someone to ride with right now. Every time I sneak out now I get the leachture arent you suppose to have a licensed driver with you? :shrug:

Teethgrinder

Post by Teethgrinder » Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:49 pm

Damifudo wrote:I always want to ride. It is find the time to ride is the problem. Wife three kids always have other activites. Today I head out to U Mass to visit a college. I am thinking when the first kid hits college that may cut into my fun budget a little. :cry: I only have my learners so I am always looking for someone to ride with right now. Every time I sneak out now I get the leachture arent you suppose to have a licensed driver with you? :shrug:
Come on down! I'm pokey, so you won't have to ride outside of your abilities. :ride: