I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Wasp progress report

DAMN maintenance and repair thread; including Farkle Fests! :boohoo:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Wasp progress report

Post by Rut Row »

Bucho wrote:Getting some of those old tires off was definitely a two man chore.

Fresh tires and a lower front sprocket. She is coming along nicely.
amen to that - I go to Curtis, The Fabricator/Welder, tomorrow morning to finish things up.

For those interested, we went from a 14T front to a 12T front sprocket. She ought to grunt down low now! :whip:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Check out my new tank!

Post by Rut Row »

Got the new tank mounted tonight with a little help from Bucho. This is a 3.8 gallon tank versus the roughly 2 gallon original tank.

And check out my mandatory reflectors! :lol2:

The rear reflectors came from the KTM and the front ones are extras from the trailer.

All I need now is to calibrate the speedometer, install a chain guard (probably use the KLR's guard) and wait for the new battery box to be finished (next week).

oh yea, the 3" taller seat thanks to some closed cell foam, the wife's electric carving knife (shhhhh...) and a new cover by Joe's Upholstery. :thumbsup:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Bucho came by today and we got the bitch started.

Hare will you be around next week? I'd like to stop by after I go to Glen Burnie to get my tags. I need help getting it to idle and check the timing.
Ken
Hare
DAMN Poohba

Post by Hare »

hmm guess i missed this post, but yes bring it on by