I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

DAMN T-Shirts

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: DAMN T-Shirts

Post by Rut Row »

smdub wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:51 am Probably time for a 2nd run. I'd be in for two.

Ken should just setup a cafepress acct or something and let people buy a-la-carte. Pocket a little profit to run the website.
I dropped nobody a note to ask where he got the t-shirts. I need to get the artwork at a minimum.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Nobody
DAMN Poohba

Post by Nobody »

Rut Row wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:16 pm
smdub wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:51 am Probably time for a 2nd run. I'd be in for two.

Ken should just setup a cafepress acct or something and let people buy a-la-carte. Pocket a little profit to run the website.
I dropped nobody a note to ask where he got the t-shirts. I need to get the artwork at a minimum.
hmm, I haven't received any PM from you..
Anyways - the person who will order the shirts, should contact Chopper Kirby <Chopper@bjsembroidery.com>

Here's the link to our design - http://www.proofstuff.com/p/bd1cd20e25, the background color is changeable - ask Chopper for the shirt options to print on.

Here's the example - our previous order and some color options we ordered:
Every day is a good day when you ride
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Nobody wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:27 pm
Rut Row wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:16 pm

hmm, I haven't received any PM from you..
Anyways - the person who will order the shirts, should contact Chopper Kirby <Chopper@bjsembroidery.com>

Here's the link to our design - http://www.proofstuff.com/p/bd1cd20e25, the background color is changeable - ask Chopper for the shirt options to print on.
most excellent and thanks! Chopper is also the guy who does our world famous jerseys
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Post by Twist »

I'd like to get a couple when orders are taken for the next batch. Lemme know where to send the money.
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

motorider wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:24 am This thread is old I know but does anyone know how I can purchase one of those DAMN fine looking t-shirts?
Care to be the cat-herder on this? :duel:
Ken
motorider
DAMN n00b

Post by motorider »

Sure! I think setting up an online ordering option like with Cafepress would make it easier to order, no coordination required. I just purchased a DAMN mug and it was easy to do on the Cafepress site. What do you all think?
smdub
DAMN Poohba

Post by smdub »

Ohh, I'd be in for a jersey too if its from the same place. I'll volunteer to coordinate if motorider doesn't.
If there is a small shop already setup to do this (sounds like it), I'd rather support them than a corporate entity like cafepress.
Stephen (not Steve) - '08 Monster S2R1000 / '20 Husky 701LR / KTM '20 500 EXC / '17 150 XC-W / '21 E-XC / '21 890R / '19 Sherco 300FST / Sur-Ron LBX / Segway X160 / Sur-Ron Ultra Bee
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

smdub wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:47 pm Ohh, I'd be in for a jersey too if its from the same place. I'll volunteer to coordinate if motorider doesn't.
If there is a small shop already setup to do this (sounds like it), I'd rather support them than a corporate entity like cafepress.
BJs is a small business in Hagerstown. I went to them to make the jerseys after using several others around the country. They are responsive and dependable. My preference would be to continue using them but the downside is we'd likely need to continue group buys.

Please press on see what you can do.
Ken
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

I could use a shirt or two...maybe even a hoodie. The last time we did shirts I got some XXL's. I need mediums now.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
SEC_GMER
DAMN n00b

Post by SEC_GMER »

Hello
I am a new member. If this comes about I would be interested in a couple tees.
Thanks
:cheers: