I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Durty Dabber tracks/guide

Fords and only Fords! No Chevys, no Buicks, no Turbo-Yugos either. Post the coordinates and a description of the creek crossing. Interesting dirt or gravel roads only - no asphalt! Also post your awesome ADV GPS tracks (.gpx files)
blanksky
DAMN n00b

Durty Dabber tracks/guide

Post by blanksky »

I rode the DD DS last year and had a fantastic time! I recorded my tracks on my GPS, but somehow lost them! I want to head back up there in a few weeks to explore. Does anyone have tracks or connections in that neck of the woods?
- corey
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Durty Dabber tracks/guide

Post by Boom Boom »

2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
blanksky
DAMN n00b

Post by blanksky »

that's fantastic, thank you!
- corey
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Do a search of the state forest where you want to ride and do search for "driveable trails" and check out the maps for public travel you will find the markings for driveable trails. I used to have maps of all the state forest areas marked with the dirt roads and driveable trails and in Bald Eagle you have 7 mountains loop that PaTRA and other groups work to keep open. Problem with running GPS of what Dabbers or PaTRA ran for dual sports is they have trail that is only open for the day of the event and some private land gets mixed in also. Just running what is legal will keep you very busy.
PaTRA is a great organization to support also SMCC (Seven Mountains Conservation Corps) does lots of work with the State to keep trails open and offers rides, good bunch to be part of also.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr