I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

6x12 cargo to toy hauler conversion.

DAMN maintenance and repair thread; including Farkle Fests! :boohoo:
KRKid
DAMN n00b

Re: 6x12 cargo to toy hauler conversion.

Post by KRKid »

Re FRO: I did get a FRO pass this year. I didn’t get one the last 2 or 3 years. I’m not into the gnarly single track anymore. Nice two track atv stuff and dual sport’ish Jeep trails.
They will be snowed in for a while up there. It is a great place to ride. Might still be a few guys here who ride there. Best bet is northeast forum on TT. They have a FRO meet up thread.
[/quote]

I’ve only been a couple times so haven’t hit much of it at all. I like to think I want to ride the single track a bunch, but my skill level says otherwise. I crawl/crash my way through some of it, I take it as a challenge. Just take my time and go slow. I did find a guy semi local on TT I’ve ridden with, nice guy and we are similar in skill set.
Attachments
582FB615-2630-4398-8199-5F006EAA672C.jpeg
9C39F69A-7E25-4008-8107-01429B367741.jpeg
974CBEB2-A938-4F1D-89C9-DC871149597B.jpeg
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

KRKid wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:11 pm Re FRO: I did get a FRO pass this year. I didn’t get one the last 2 or 3 years. I’m not into the gnarly single track anymore. Nice two track atv stuff and dual sport’ish Jeep trails.
They will be snowed in for a while up there. It is a great place to ride. Might still be a few guys here who ride there. Best bet is northeast forum on TT. They have a FRO meet up thread.
I’ve only been a couple times so haven’t hit much of it at all. I like to think I want to ride the single track a bunch, but my skill level says otherwise. I crawl/crash my way through some of it, I take it as a challenge. Just take my time and go slow. I did find a guy semi local on TT I’ve ridden with, nice guy and we are similar in skill set.
[/quote]

That looks like a nice set up
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
KRKid
DAMN n00b

Post by KRKid »

Works out pretty good for the longer trips. Better than the bike hanging of the back of the truck! :lol2: