I have been having problems with the server running out of resources and giving errors. It is better but I'm still getting some periodically. Please report any you get to me at ken@kyler.com.

DAMN ADV ride May 1-2

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: DAMN ADV ride May 1-2

Post by Firebolter » Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:09 pm

Dupe
Last edited by Firebolter on Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lots of cool bikes---

Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter » Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:09 pm

Atleast he doesn't have a trials tire on it :duel:
Lots of cool bikes---

Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom » Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:15 pm

Firebolter wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:09 pm
Atleast he doesn't have a trials tire on it :duel:
Yep, best stick to clean paved roads. :angel:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr

smdub
DAMN Poohba

Post by smdub » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:53 pm

Wes, if you bring the GS and don't go camping who is going to pack the blender and propane powered portable shower?
I also find it a little humorous that you ride to TX for bbq, yet get a hotel when you live only 25min farther than me from Thurmont :) You must hate early mornings.
Stephen (not Steve) - '20 Husky 701LR / KTM '20 500 EXC / '17 150 XC-W / '21 E-XC / '21 890R / '19 Sherco 300FST / Sur-Ron LBX / Segway X160 / Sur-Ron Ultra Bee

Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom » Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:41 pm

I love the ball busting and not even going along....good work
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr

Twist
DAMN Poohba

Post by Twist » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:12 pm

smdub wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:53 pm
You must hate early mornings.
Guilty. I'm going to sleep in; eat a good breakfast; and come rolling in to the Sheetz all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. Who says I'm not bringing a battery powered blender and espresso machine for those afternoon beverage breaks. Doesn't everyone who rides a BMW?

And who knows, if you guys shame me enough (and there's room for me) I might change my mind.
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain

Twist
DAMN Poohba

Post by Twist » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:15 pm

Boom Boom wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:40 am
How is Hampton involved with anything called ADV ride? Oh wait..BMW = Starbucks coffee holder.

Have fun guys....weekend looking great.
It'll be an adventure to find out if they're serving a hot breakfast or just a muffin with my dark roast.
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain

Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:51 pm

DINNER SATURDAY NIGHT------

So my GF is meeting me at Rocky Gap, I am going to go get pizzas and beer and bring them to the camp site that Kevin has set up and eat with you guys. There is a killer restaurant that does bitching wood fired pizza's in Cumberland and I got a case of Yueng Ling that will be on ice. So, if you are camping AND you want to have pizza and beers for dinner, then I'll do a head count Saturday at Sheetz and order once I get to the Gap. Then my GF will drive me to the pizza place in NE Cumberland to pick up the order and head over to the camp site. The restaurant is on the way to the campsite and it is only a 20 mile trip, so I should get to the campsite roughly 1 hour after I get to the resort. I'll get to the resort @ the gap, call in the order, shower, go pick it up and head over.

So if you are camping and DON'T want to go out to eat or carry food for dinner Sat night, you have a solution! If you are staying at the Gap or nearby and want to eat with us at the campsite, awesome! Again, head count for food at the Sheetz meetup so I can order enough for everyone. I'll take care of the beer and Pizza and I'll bring some waters too, maybe a case or 2 of waters for you guys.

Weather is awesome, we lucked out! Gonna be a fun weekend! See yuns Saturday-
Lots of cool bikes---

WWWRU
DAMN n00b

Post by WWWRU » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:05 pm

Firebolter wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:51 pm
DINNER SATURDAY NIGHT------

So my GF is meeting me at Rocky Gap, I am going to go get pizzas and beer and bring them to the camp site that Kevin has set up and eat with you guys. There is a killer restaurant that does bitching wood fired pizza's in Cumberland and I got a case of Yueng Ling that will be on ice. So, if you are camping AND you want to have pizza and beers for dinner, then I'll do a head count Saturday at Sheetz and order once I get to the Gap. Then my GF will drive me to the pizza place in NE Cumberland to pick up the order and head over to the camp site. The restaurant is on the way to the campsite and it is only a 20 mile trip, so I should get to the campsite roughly 1 hour after I get to the resort. I'll get to the resort @ the gap, call in the order, shower, go pick it up and head over.

So if you are camping and DON'T want to go out to eat or carry food for dinner Sat night, you have a solution! If you are staying at the Gap or nearby and want to eat with us at the campsite, awesome! Again, head count for food at the Sheetz meetup so I can order enough for everyone. I'll take care of the beer and Pizza and I'll bring some waters too, maybe a case or 2 of waters for you guys.

Weather is awesome, we lucked out! Gonna be a fun weekend! See yuns Saturday-
Wow. I don't think I am camping, just doing a one long DANM day, but this is awesome!

smdub
DAMN Poohba

Post by smdub » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:45 pm

Bill, that is fantastic! I'm good for 1/2 a pizza and a 6 pack of beer. I'll speak up at Sheetz too. You prefer cash, PayPal, or Zelle?
Stephen (not Steve) - '20 Husky 701LR / KTM '20 500 EXC / '17 150 XC-W / '21 E-XC / '21 890R / '19 Sherco 300FST / Sur-Ron LBX / Segway X160 / Sur-Ron Ultra Bee