I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Good chicken when in WashCo

Post good places to eat whilst out riding. No chain or fancy restaurants... diners, dives and other DAMN fine establishments only! :kbasa:
oupa
DAMN n00b

Good chicken when in WashCo

Post by oupa »

Kinda surprised nobody has mentioned it yet, but the AC&T convenience stores are locally famous for their fried chicken. :chicken:

No. AC&T is not a chain. It is a local family owned company with numerous outlets. If you're passing through, it's a great one-stop shop. Gas, food, with indoor & outdoor tables, restrooms (some with showers!), and plenty of room to relax for a little while. They have other truck stop-type food to, but the chicken is their calling card! :chicken kiss:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: Good chicken when in WashCo

Post by Bucho »

oupa wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:08 pm Kinda surprised nobody has mentioned it yet, but the AC&T convenience stores are locally famous for their fried chicken. :chicken:

No. AC&T is not a chain. It is a local family owned company with numerous outlets. If you're passing through, it's a great one-stop shop. Gas, food, with indoor & outdoor tables, restrooms (some with showers!), and plenty of room to relax for a little while. They have other truck stop-type food to, but the chicken is their calling card! :chicken kiss:
Huh, off the top of my head I can't think of an AC&T. I'll keep my eye open next time I'm driving/riding in Washington Co
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

Seems like there's one in boonsboro, right on main street... Cardiologist says I'm not supposed to have things like that (I had popeyes for lunch, don't tattle).
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Marylander wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:12 pm Seems like there's one in boonsboro, right on main street... Cardiologist says I'm not supposed to have things like that (I had popeyes for lunch, don't tattle).
Yes, on the North end of town.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
YAMPOL
DAMN Wanabe

Post by YAMPOL »

And if you don't want chcken you can try RASCO's. It is tucked in behind Alex convenience store closer to the middle of Boonsboro. Great subs, wraps, spaghetti, and I hear the pizza is the best in town. :eats:
Retired and loving it!
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

YAMPOL wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:51 am And if you don't want chcken you can try RASCO's. It is tucked in behind Alex convenience store closer to the middle of Boonsboro. Great subs, wraps, spaghetti, and I hear the pizza is the best in town. :eats:
disagree on the pizza. My bride likes it but I don't. Domino's has a killer cheese steak pizza tho.

RASCO does have a good cheese steak sub.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

Is Rascos in Lovettsville the same as the one in Boonsboro?
YAMPOL
DAMN Wanabe

Post by YAMPOL »

Marylander:
Might be. I heard they were associated with King Pizza in Falling Waters. Not sure.

Rut Row:
I just heard the pizza was good, I have never tried it yet. My bride does not eat meat, so when all this covid sh*t is over with I can get a Domino's and drop by to meet you.
Retired and loving it!
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Marylander wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:59 pm Is Rascos in Lovettsville the same as the one in Boonsboro?
I believe so. It is a chain
Ken
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

YAMPOL wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:22 pm Rut Row:
I just heard the pizza was good, I have never tried it yet. My bride does not eat meat, so when all this covid sh*t is over with I can get a Domino's and drop by to meet you.
sounds good to me!
Ken