I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

DURTY DABBERS June 5&6

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: DURTY DABBERS June 5&6

Post by Firebolter »

Wingfixer wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 8:58 am I'm IN!!! Just signed up. I'll see you guys there! I'm planning to ride the DRz. What are you guys bringing?
Awesome! I will bring the 5-hundo
Lots of cool bikes---
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

Wingfixer wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 8:58 am I'm IN!!! Just signed up. I'll see you guys there! I'm planning to ride the DRz. What are you guys bringing?
250 & 350 for us
trialsrider
DAMN Expert

Post by trialsrider »

2019 Husqvarna TE250i
2014 KTM 350 XCF-W Six Days
2012 GASGAS 280 TXT Racing
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

it says registration is closed :shrug:
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

Got the email today. Who is going up Friday night?

Address of Campground/weekend activity

859 Lower Creek Road, Lock Haven, PA 17745 Camping is on site and is at no cost.

Check-in:

All riders must have pre-registered, there is no registration at the event.

Check-in is Friday 6-8 pm, Saturday 9am-11am and Sunday 8-9am.

The ride start at 11:00am on Saturday and 9:00am on Sunday.

Starting Time:

It is important to start at the times listed. Please leave within a half of an hour of the start time. Do not leave early. Lead riders must leave before you do. Gates and cables are opened by the lead riders. Chase riders are there for your support. Leaving within the time range allows the chase riders to be the last.

Gas Stops:

There will be gas stations available during the Saturday ride. Sunday, the club will transport gas for you. There will be a spot by the pavilion to place you gas cans. Please put your name on the gas can for identification purposes. Your roll chart has the information regarding gas stops.

Roll Chart Holders:

Roll charts are provided by the club. Roll char holders will be available for purchase at the event. It is best to ride with a group with at least one person having a roll chart holder.

Food:

Rider reception will be held Friday night from 6-8pm. The club provides drinks, snacks and home baked goodies. The Mountain Top & Provisions will be there on Friday evening and has a great meal available for $20.00. See menu below. All weekend and Saturday riders have a ticket for the Saturday BBQ which will begin at approximately 5pm and provided to you by the Beech Creek Hotel. There will be no breakfast available on Saturday, but several local restaurants such as The Texas Lunch, McDonalds, Fox’s, Lucky 7 Truck Stop and Second Cup are all within close proximity. There will be a snack stop along the ride on Saturday. Sunday’s ride includes a spaghetti lunch stop.
Lots of cool bikes---
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Me, Skinny J and phoo will be there Friday by dinner time.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
trialsrider
DAMN Expert

Post by trialsrider »

I plan to get there around 4pm. Going to attempt to beat the Friday traffic and get out of here around lunch. Any thoughts of where we might want to set up camp. Lots of space at the camp ground.
2019 Husqvarna TE250i
2014 KTM 350 XCF-W Six Days
2012 GASGAS 280 TXT Racing
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

Cool, I am shooting for 4-5 as well then. I'll look for the "Sean-majal" or the SJ man-love trailer- :duel:

Since it doesn't start until 11 on Saturday, maybe we should do a breakfast Sat morning at the camp? If you guys want to do something, let me know, I can do the shopping on Friday and haul stuff up.
Lots of cool bikes---
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

I will definitely go the fish market for some apps for Friday night-
Lots of cool bikes---
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Firebolter wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:17 am I will definitely go the fish market for some apps for Friday night-
:thumbup:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.