I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

DURTY DABBERS June 5&6

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Re: DURTY DABBERS June 5&6

Post by Skinny-J »

Firebolter wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 6:51 am Cool, I am shooting for 4-5 as well then. I'll look for the "Sean-majal" or the SJ man-love trailer- :duel:

Since it doesn't start until 11 on Saturday, maybe we should do a breakfast Sat morning at the camp? If you guys want to do something, let me know, I can do the shopping on Friday and haul stuff up.
I don't get the 11 am start followed by asking all 500 bikes to leave within 30 minutes; seems like a cluster fuk in the making. But now that I have that of my chest, we should definetly plan for breakfast on both days as well as dinner Friday night (their $31 dinner seems a little pricey to me). I would start with seeing who wants to be part of the community food effort and we can buy accordingly...

SJ
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Skinny-J wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:20 pm
Firebolter wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 6:51 am Cool, I am shooting for 4-5 as well then. I'll look for the "Sean-majal" or the SJ man-love trailer- :duel:

Since it doesn't start until 11 on Saturday, maybe we should do a breakfast Sat morning at the camp? If you guys want to do something, let me know, I can do the shopping on Friday and haul stuff up.
I don't get the 11 am start followed by asking all 500 bikes to leave within 30 minutes; seems like a cluster fuk in the making. But now that I have that of my chest, we should definetly plan for breakfast on both days as well as dinner Friday night (their $31 dinner seems a little pricey to me). I would start with seeing who wants to be part of the community food effort and we can buy accordingly...

SJ
You know I'm in for a community dinner and Jay Cakes!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
da scrub
DAMN Wanabe

Post by da scrub »

Count me/us in as well.
SJ and WF love DQ sundaes so I'll
see if there any in the neighbor hood. :eats:
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Skinny-J wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:20 pm

SJ
Yeah, 1100 start and what? 250-300 riders out in 30 minutes. :shrug: I agree that is a cluster f*ck. Let us know how it goes. :deal:
Gonna be hot, hydrate. And yeah, again, wait until it's hot and humid to get started :screwy:

I've got my grandson for a few days so, I'll be chasing him around the yard on his CRF 70 :whip:
Bruce
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

I'm down for dinner and breakfasts, so count me in for a share for food. I'll go to the fish market and definitely get a couple of pounds of shrimp for Friday night appetizers while we are making dinner. Our dinners are usually pretty DAMN good anyway!
Lots of cool bikes---
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

Screen Shot 2021-06-03 at 7.05.27 AM.png
Some rain today and a little tomorrow is perfect! hopefully dust will be down-gonna be a little humid Sunday!
Lots of cool bikes---
trialsrider
DAMN Expert

Post by trialsrider »

I am out. You guys have a great weekend!
2019 Husqvarna TE250i
2014 KTM 350 XCF-W Six Days
2012 GASGAS 280 TXT Racing
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

trialsrider wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:50 pm I am out. You guys have a great weekend!
Sorry to hear this buddy, hope everything is OK. We will miss ya.

SJ
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

Bummer, well hopefully see yuns at RAC in a couple weeks-
Lots of cool bikes---
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

Dang it is muggy today! Okay, got two pounds of spiced shrimp and 2 of S-Jay's favorite things that make him feel so comfortable when we are out in the woods camping and such--See you guys around 6

Lots of cool bikes---