I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Hammer Run 2021

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Hammer Run 2021

Post by Skinny-J »

From ECEA:
OK, HERE IT IS! Bookmark this page, registration for the 2021 Hammer Run (November 6-7) opens Friday the 15th at 8PM. As in previous years, it will sell out fast. HAVE YOUR AMA NUMBER AND YOUR BIKE INFORMATION READY. Also, you must pre-order the saturday night dinner (free with 2 day registration) and any extra family dinners. https://cutt.ly/HammerRun Please share with anyone you think may be interested and in other groups that you may belong.

Who's in?

SJ
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Re: Hammer Run 2021

Post by Laoch »

Bad link :shrug:

http://www.teamhammer.org/Dual%20Sport.htm

I think 15 October is open registration?
Bruce
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Laoch wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:49 am Bad link :shrug:

No, the link in the ECEA post will work after registration opens; it doesn't work now because its not open yet.

Yes, tomorrow at 8 pm. Probably sold out by 8:15...

It's cool they are back to a 2 day event, because of covid, last year it was only a 1 day and it just wasn't the same...

SJ
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Skinny-J wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:22 am
Laoch wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:49 am Bad link :shrug:

No, the link in the ECEA post will work after registration opens; it doesn't work now because its not open yet.

Yes, tomorrow at 8 pm. Probably sold out by 8:15...

It's cool they are back to a 2 day event, because of covid, last year it was only a 1 day and it just wasn't the same...

SJ
:thumbup:
Bruce
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

Looks like they are being a little secretive with it. Nothing on Team Hammer website about when the registration opens, not even the flyer is avail as of this morning. I bet the fact that it will open tonite and not being advertised about it will piss people off as much as it selling out quick-I can't find anything on ECEA about registration opening tonight? All it says is "Watch for details handled thru TCSMC website"
Lots of cool bikes---
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Post by Twist »

I'm curious why they would ban the use of GPS during the event? Is it to discourage riders taking alternative routes than the official?
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

Twist wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:19 am I'm curious why they would ban the use of GPS during the event? Is it to discourage riders taking alternative routes than the official?
No, they ban GPS and videoing because people put it up post race, and then the activists get the video's and GPS tracks to use them to drive their agenda of "land being destroyed". They go out to the mud holes or nasty sections and photo the "carnage" and then head straight to the state officials and demand action!

The GPS tracks then show the activists exactly where the course runs, the obstacles or sections where the course shows wear. Organizers don't want people going out and sabotaging the course and land used, basically helping the ECO nazi's collect info on the event. See in today's world Wes, we are basically ECO terrorists and we have to conduct our business (our hobby) in secret so the "Man" can't come in and shut us down. It is happening everywhere. Maybe we should send these "concerned citizens" to San Fran, NYC or Portland, those are a ECO disaster completely man made-
Lots of cool bikes---
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Bill for President.....
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

They have updated the page:

Registration Not Yet Open
We know you are anxious, but you have to wait until 8PM.

Have all your information ready, as well as for anyone else that you are registering.

VERY IMPORTANT TO USE THE CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS.

7 hours, 2 minutes and 40 seconds
Be the first to know when it's live
Lots of cool bikes---
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

Screen open,

Documents laid out

Re-fresh finger pumped up

Bring it

:loveit: :loveit: :loveit: :loveit: