I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

New Year's Eve Day Ride

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

New Year's Eve Day Ride

Post by Bucho »

Friday morning I'm planning on heading out to my Emmitsburg spot. At the very least, I have a new chainsaw to try out. But if some other people are free and would like to come out to play, I'd be happy to ride!

I do need to be done on the earlier side, wrapping up around 2 or so.

The weekend weather looks very rainy but at the moment Friday's forecast is looking good.

Please let me know if you are coming. PM me if you need directions or whatnot.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: New Year's Eve Day Ride

Post by Boom Boom »

One order of whatnot please.....
Thanks for tossing out invites but have to pass, need to empty my honey-do list a bit more.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by BigBird »

Phil - I plan to make it for a while around 9:30
IF I run into problems between now and then I'll give you a call to let you know.

OFG
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Post by Twist »

It looks like we'll be leaving for NJ tomorrow to visit family. My mother-in-law is being sworn in Sunday. She's a fine and well loved lady but never remotely been interested in or involved in politics and has been a librarian for the last several years. She has been elected to the town council where she lives so we're going to hob nob with the mayor and the rest of the tiny town politicians. Being NJ politics I just hope she doesn't find herself on the radar of the mob. She has no idea what she's gotten herself in to - so much for being well loved by her neighbors.
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain
RickyBobby
DAMN n00b

Post by RickyBobby »

Thanks for the invite. I will aim to get there a little after 9am!

RB
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Twist wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:36 pm It looks like we'll be leaving for NJ tomorrow to visit family. My mother-in-law is being sworn in Sunday. She's a fine and well loved lady but never remotely been interested in or involved in politics and has been a librarian for the last several years. She has been elected to the town council where she lives so we're going to hob nob with the mayor and the rest of the tiny town politicians. Being NJ politics I just hope she doesn't find herself on the radar of the mob. She has no idea what she's gotten herself in to - so much for being well loved by her neighbors.
Good people who are not power hungry are needed for such things. I hope she can be an improvement for her commmunity
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Post by Twist »

Bucho wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:25 pm
Twist wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:36 pm It looks like we'll be leaving for NJ tomorrow to visit family. My mother-in-law is being sworn in Sunday. She's a fine and well loved lady but never remotely been interested in or involved in politics and has been a librarian for the last several years. She has been elected to the town council where she lives so we're going to hob nob with the mayor and the rest of the tiny town politicians. Being NJ politics I just hope she doesn't find herself on the radar of the mob. She has no idea what she's gotten herself in to - so much for being well loved by her neighbors.
Good people who are not power hungry are needed for such things. I hope she can be an improvement for her commmunity
I've always felt that an important characteristic for someone in a position of importance is that they really didn't want it but once there, they do their best.

I hope you guys have a nice day there for chainsawing and riding.
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Kind of a shortish day but we made the most of it.

The new electric chainsaw helped clean up a few spots. Worked well.

Then we had a nice ride w/ pretty decent weather.

Brians new 300 2T got some of the new knocked off it.
27C5B374-42CC-4CBD-9E70-CF370ACF653D.jpeg
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

A0D60822-C2A8-444F-95B2-6CB63A89D2C6.jpeg
3CEADA72-48A6-472F-8B1E-D0189604363F.jpeg
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Bucho