I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Trials days

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Trials days

Post by Boom Boom »

I think we have a few closet trials bike owners on here.
Just making a place holder for days of events but more for days that basic training is offered.
We have my family place in Carlisle and days when Phil offers rides at his location as hub locations to work with.
If you have a trials bike and interest speak up, or just an interest to see what the seatless bikes are about.
Come April the event schedule kicks off so looking more at gatherings before then.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Re: Trials days

Post by Laoch »

Boom Boom wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:12 pm I think we have a few closet trials bike owners on here.
Just making a place holder for days of events but more for days that basic training is offered.
We have my family place in Carlisle and days when Phil offers rides at his location as hub locations to work with.
If you have a trials bike and interest speak up, or just an interest to see what the seatless bikes are about.
Come April the event schedule kicks off so looking more at gatherings before then.
:thumbup:
Bruce
Jtrobb
DAMN Expert

Post by Jtrobb »

I have a "buddy" bike, a little 125 Gas Gas TXT if anyone is "trials curios". I started riding trials bike just to get some peg time in my back yard and hopefully improve my big bike skills. Well all that happened and now I'm hooked and prefer the little bikes over the big bikes (SHH don't tell anyone). It is a great fun a good way to improve your skills and the trials community has been nothing but great.

Jason
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

I kinda just started my weekdays off schedule.

But Im open to hosting some trials riding. I still want to see some trials riders (who know what they are doing), ride this creek section.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
smdub
DAMN Poohba

Post by smdub »

I'm in. Haven't been on the trials bike in a while. I'm leaving my job on Mar 1 and taking at least a couple mo off before looking again. Hope to get some long term projects moved farther along (they never get 'finished' do they?) and get a LOT of riding in.
Stephen (not Steve) - '08 Monster S2R1000 / '20 Husky 701LR / KTM '20 500 EXC / '17 150 XC-W / '21 E-XC / '21 890R / '19 Sherco 300FST / Sur-Ron LBX / Segway X160 / Sur-Ron Ultra Bee
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Bucho wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:07 pm I kinda just started my weekdays off schedule.

But Im open to hosting some trials riding. I still want to see some trials riders (who know what they are doing), ride this creek section.
I'll try it on my "soon to be in my garage new to me" trials bike. I may not know what I'm doing but I have fun doing it.
Bruce
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Bucho sure knows how to crush your feelings.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
chuck marler
DAMN n00b

Post by chuck marler »

I bought a used trials bike last year. It looked nice before I got my hands on it.
1.gif
1.gif (22.09 KiB) Viewed 4356 times
Master Phil, consider the gauntlet picked up! ..then thrown down, picked up, thrown down, picked up, looked around for the mate, thrown down again !

I'll ride that creek bed. I ain't skeered. Plus, I know EXACTLY what I am doing. I'm auditioning, that's what I'm doing!
SOMEBODY has to star in the bloopers and fails videos.
I am loving trials and need to work on one finger clutch control. My first outing last year
zenstarted.gif
I rode it like an enduro bike.
-Stuntman
Some folks purpose in life is to be the bad example which others point at.

Dented trials bike, Broken trail bike, another broken race bike, and... omg what is that back there in the back of the garage, an old CR??
..and all of them will outrun you on your best day! <insert evil laughter here>
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Oh Chuck you will fit in fine with our gathering of circus clowns. Point and laugh that is.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Jtrobb
DAMN Expert

Post by Jtrobb »

Attached a list of trials events. These are mostly PA based, with a few in northern MD and TI is western PA/Ohio area. Let me know if anyone wants to give an event a try on the 125 :chicken: .

Local trials events 2022.xlsx
(13.59 KiB) Downloaded 169 times
Jason