I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Shit is getting (more) real

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Shit is getting (more) real

Post by Laoch »

Foreign Legion time

Politics aside. This whole thing is utter bullshit. Wtf is wrong with Putin? MF'er got syphilis?
Bruce
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Re: Shit is getting (more) real

Post by Twist »

My theory is that he's gotten together with Xi and decided that we're weak enough now to test their expansion plans. Next shoe to drop - Taiwan.

Weak administrations will always be an invitation to test us.
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

What he said and he was basically allowed to grow his plan for the last 20 years. It's time, Patton was right-
Lots of cool bikes---
aai
DAMN Poohba

Post by aai »

Laoch wrote:Foreign Legion time

Politics aside. This whole thing is utter bullshit. Wtf is wrong with Putin? MF'er got syphilis?
That’s the million dollar question
Lose his economy, thus lose his people, lose his military
Only one thing left to do and don’t think he would go out like Hitler did.. sick puppy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Beta Evo Sport 300 4T "running crisp again thanks to Jtrobb"
KTM 150 XCW tpi
KTM 890 ADV R
GASGAS EX 450F
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

it's a suck ass situation
Lots of cool bikes---
frogman1981
DAMN Expert

Post by frogman1981 »

https://odysee.com/@I-Rabbi-T:3/WHAT-RU ... INVASION:4

This guy gets it! Who's the bad guy? The US should keep it's big nose out!
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

we'll see how that sentiment goes when this crap spreads into Europe and then we will be involved. Patton had it right after the fall of Germany in WWII. He wanted to march eastwards into Russia and kick their ass as he knew one day, we would be dealing with a monster. Compounding issue, Xi is using Vlad as his puppet-to see how the world responds, let Ukraine get the attention, then soon

Taiwan IS NEXT-Oh and don't forget about rocket man, he will start some shit too when he feels like he is not getting the attention he craves.

One day in the near (3-5 years) future, we will be at war again, it is inevitable. Maybe sooner, but I hope not.

Modern Technology and all the wokeness in the world will never keep evil people and GREED from causing issues. There will always be fighting amongst people. The dream of a world at 100% peace, all getting along with open borders and everyone loving each other is a pipe dream for people who don't understand the true human nature of some people and cultures.

History will always repeat itself in some fashion regrettably.
Lots of cool bikes---
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Post by Twist »

Ever played the board game Risk? There's a lesson there about conceding territory to your enemy. And make no mistake Russia is one of our enemies. Not the Russian people but the administration seeking previous Soviet glory. It's a real tragedy that they can't see that they could have that without seeking world domination.

And since we're here in JoMomma amongst friends, I have a proposal that would very quickly solve the crisis of trust Americans have in our government. If you work in the Executive or Judicial branch of our government in any kind of sensitive responsibility, you're required to submit yourself to a life-style polygraph every year (or more often). They have a euphemism for it when you're hired there: an 8 week colonoscopy. Every member of congress should be required to do the same thing and since they're elected to work for the people, the results should be made public. It would completely transform the legislative branch of our government flushing out all the leaches, parasites, and liars. The only problem would be is there anyone left?
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain
aai
DAMN Poohba

Post by aai »

Though this war is 5000 miles away it will effect us all whether we get involved or not troops wise. Before, during and after. I don’t know about the rest of you guys but Angie and I are fast approaching our golden years, and looking for some hard earned quality of life. Not checking the 401k and 403b every other friggin day. Fcuk war!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Beta Evo Sport 300 4T "running crisp again thanks to Jtrobb"
KTM 150 XCW tpi
KTM 890 ADV R
GASGAS EX 450F
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

This topic has little to do with motorcycles and riding. I'm locking the topic.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris