I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

DAMN Yard sale?

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

DAMN Yard sale?

Post by Firebolter »

I was thinking, maybe in the spring, if we could find the right spot, we have a DAMN YARD Sale for any gear and bike related (camping gear or whatever etc.) stuff we may want to get rid of? I know after ~40 years or so, I have alot of stuff I could unload I don't need or use anymore! Anyway, was thinking we find a place to meet up, set up some tables and sell stuff! Maybe do it around a planned event somewhere so there would be lots of folks? Like the Spring Trail ride WATR does? Maybe donate some of the earnings to the charity for letting us sell there? I might ask about that at the next meeting.

Just a thought-
Lots of cool bikes---
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: DAMN Yard sale?

Post by Boom Boom »

Sounds like a great idea. I have a modest amount of "free" stuff....just no interest in messing with shipping.
When Phil gets weekends off again a saturday gathering at his riding area would make for a good time.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

Boom Boom wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:15 pm Sounds like a great idea. I have a modest amount of "free" stuff....just no interest in messing with shipping.
When Phil gets weekends off again a saturday gathering at his riding area would make for a good time.
That's a good idea! Yeah taking pictures and shipping stuff is a drag, but when folks can see stuff, try it on etc., makes for a lot better transaction for all-
Lots of cool bikes---
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Post by Twist »

I'd bring a table and fill it with free or nearly free stuff. Now that I'm thinking about it, maybe I'd bring two tables.
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Boom Boom wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:15 pm Sounds like a great idea. I have a modest amount of "free" stuff....just no interest in messing with shipping.

Yeah, we can do that. Have a big Saturday ride/hangout day.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Oh, yeah. I got "stuff" piling up. Just no interest in listing or shipping.

You talking an internal thing?
Bruce
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

I have stuff to contribute, for sure. Kids gear, most of it free (good condition boots I'd like at least a little for), and if it's some organized swap meet / yard sale thing, I have old KTM and other bike parts for bikes I no longer own that I'd love to get out of my attic.

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200