I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

2007 Honda 919 (CB900F) "Hornet"

Buy, sell, trade... or just give away the DAMN thing! :deal:
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

2007 Honda 919 (CB900F) "Hornet"

Post by juddspaintballs »

Yeah, I bought it less than a year ago as a toy to play with.  I corrected the location of the sliders from engine mounted to frame mounted so they wouldn't break the engine mounts if they actually got used.  I also put a full Ohlins suspension on it tuned for the 190# rider.  Black braided brake lines all around. It even has the ring for the SW Motech Quick-Lock PRO tank bags.  Small ding on top of the tank. Otherwise, bone stock as Honda intended with fewer than 10,000 miles overall.  Small ding on the top of the tank from a previous owner's tank bag contents.

$6000

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_CB900F

Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: 2007 Honda 919 (CB900F) "Hornet"

Post by Bucho »

Looks like a nice UJM.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: 2007 Honda 919 (CB900F) "Hornet"

Post by juddspaintballs »

I tried to buy one of these new in 2007, but the dealership wouldn't allow test rides. No deal. It was a black one anyways. Red is way sexier. It's a great machine with a sport motor tucked into a standard frame. With the suspension under it, it rides like a great mountain carver. I'm not even really trying to sell it as I still like it and intend on riding it more this year, but if the timing is right to sell it, then off she goes.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R