I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

76th Annual Crab Fest-Aug 2022

Post good places to eat whilst out riding. No chain or fancy restaurants... diners, dives and other DAMN fine establishments only! :kbasa:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

76th Annual Crab Fest-Aug 2022

Post by Firebolter »

Annapolis Crab Fest-I definitely like this event-ALL YOU CAN EAT BOYZ!

https://www.visitannapolis.org/events/a ... rab-feast/

Known as “the world’s largest crab feast,” the all-you-can-eat (and drink) event invites folks from near and far to get their fill of Maryland’s famous blue crabs – plus Maryland vegetable crab soup, sweet Maryland corn on the cob, beef barbeque sandwiches, all-American hot dogs, watermelon, draft beer, and assorted sodas and water – at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium each August.

This year, the 2nd Annual Rotary Crabs to Go and the 76th Annual Crab Feast, will take place on Saturday, August 7th.
Lots of cool bikes---
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Re: 76th Annual Crab Fest-Aug 2022

Post by phoo »

Sounds interesting! Not 100% clear, but I believe there's an in-person, as well as to-go, feature this year, but I can't find pricing. Do you know how much it is, usually?

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: 76th Annual Crab Fest-Aug 2022

Post by Firebolter »

phoo wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:08 pm Sounds interesting! Not 100% clear, but I believe there's an in-person, as well as to-go, feature this year, but I can't find pricing. Do you know how much it is, usually?

~Patrick
I don't. Since it is the same weekend that I am going to Michigan to ride Tomahawk, kinda lost interest since I won't be here-
Lots of cool bikes---