I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Pre-Easter Ride

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Re: Pre-Easter Ride

Post by Twist »

Laoch wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:21 pm :thumbup: Yami showing us it's underside.

Hopefully I can make it back out there soon. Been busy with family stuff.

Maybe try to get in a local DS ride?
I'd love to join up for a DS ride like we did last year in Michaux. Mid-weeks work best for me now while my daughter is in school. We're also thinking now that AOAA and Mountain Ridge is open again we may get up on a weekend for a Saturday/overnight/Sunday ride weekend soon. Anyone else would be welcome to join us for that. We'll be staying on the easier trails - otherwise my daughter would run off and leave me :thumbup:
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain
DTW
DAMN n00b

Post by DTW »

Pretty sure I feel off all four corners - left, right, over the bars, off the back. Need to find some logs to practice on.

New shift lever is on its way. License plate bracket bent back into shape. One plastic front brake line guide was discovered broken after I already placed the RMATVMC order, may try to 3d print something.

Need to decide what to do with the handguards. The previous owner installed those Zetas, I've now broken them three times, and they keep shifting/bending into the master cylinder reservoir which I do not like. They do have the front turn signals integrated which is nice.

Anybody have any opinions on Highway Dirt Bikes Ultimate Handguards?
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

DTW wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:35 pm Pretty sure I feel off all four corners - left, right, over the bars, off the back. Need to find some logs to practice on.

New shift lever is on its way. License plate bracket bent back into shape. One plastic front brake line guide was discovered broken after I already placed the RMATVMC order, may try to 3d print something.

Need to decide what to do with the handguards. The previous owner installed those Zetas, I've now broken them three times, and they keep shifting/bending into the master cylinder reservoir which I do not like. They do have the front turn signals integrated which is nice.

Anybody have any opinions on Highway Dirt Bikes Ultimate Handguards?

Im glad you are getting everything squared away on the bike.

I dont have any real preferences with handguards. As long as they are sturdy full/wraparound type.

I do like to use the kit where you cut threads into the handle bars and bolt the end directly to the bar end.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200