I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Change of focus??

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Change of focus??

Post by Rut Row »

Laoch wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 8:21 am Last Sunday I did a bit of DS riding, followed by ST and a bit of hard enduro shit mixed in (long story) on my Husky. The amount of "issues" I experienced with my hands was significantly less than I had after a couple of hours on the trails bike. I gotta guess it's because I can sit down and not have to maintain a constant grip. So, yeah. :shrug: Maybe a seat for my Montessa? I need to look at the grips too. I have sweet Odi Rouges on the Husky. Super nice.
IIRC, isn't your grip on a trials bike is 'sposed to be light? :shrug:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Ordered some a set of Ourys :thumbup:

Ken :shrug: I usually trail ride that thing so a light grip isn't always possible.
Bruce
Bork
DAMN Poohba

Post by Bork »

Since grips have been brought up I'm not going to jack this thread but start a new one.
1997 XR600r plated, 1994 XR600r plated, 1972 SL350, 1971 SL100, 1983XL600r
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Here we are again. Now we have 4 grandkids and one due this month for 5. Yikes.
My thumb is all healed. Good thing.
I have done zero trials riding in the last few months. I did attempt, but I need to clean the carb and that’s as far as I got. I haven’t been on the Husky since forever. It is running good now. I got a new seat for the GS, hopefully I will get some saddle time. I’ve been on the GS the most in the last year.

I did help out a lot with DVTR events. Non riding stuff. My oldest grandson likes camping, we have two trips planned this fall. Sitting here watching soccer practice. Games most Saturdays.

I think I forgot how to ride. 😀

Should I sell my Husky? I keep thinking I’ll have time, but I haven’t been on it for a solid 18 months. IDK. Is the market good? Maybe since Penndot is laying down the hammer it’s a good time to sell?
Bruce
smdub
DAMN Poohba

Post by smdub »

Market appears to be going soft. Looks like a lot of good deals to be had recently. If the economy goes further south prices will go down farther.
Stephen (not Steve) - '08 Monster S2R1000 / '20 Husky 701LR / KTM '20 500 EXC / '17 150 XC-W / '21 E-XC / '21 890R / '19 Sherco 300FST / Sur-Ron LBX / Segway X160 / Sur-Ron Ultra Bee