I have been having problems with the server running out of resources and giving errors. It is better but I'm still getting some periodically. Please report any you get to me at ken@kyler.com.

Change of focus??

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Change of focus??

Post by Rut Row » Thu May 26, 2022 7:31 am

Laoch wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 8:21 am
Last Sunday I did a bit of DS riding, followed by ST and a bit of hard enduro shit mixed in (long story) on my Husky. The amount of "issues" I experienced with my hands was significantly less than I had after a couple of hours on the trails bike. I gotta guess it's because I can sit down and not have to maintain a constant grip. So, yeah. :shrug: Maybe a seat for my Montessa? I need to look at the grips too. I have sweet Odi Rouges on the Husky. Super nice.
IIRC, isn't your grip on a trials bike is 'sposed to be light? :shrug:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch » Fri May 27, 2022 7:06 am

Ordered some a set of Ourys :thumbup:

Ken :shrug: I usually trail ride that thing so a light grip isn't always possible.
Bruce

Bork
DAMN Poohba

Post by Bork » Fri May 27, 2022 12:07 pm

Since grips have been brought up I'm not going to jack this thread but start a new one.
1997 XR600r plated, 1994 XR600r plated, 1972 SL350, 1971 SL100, 1983XL600r

Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch » Thu Sep 28, 2023 6:34 pm

Here we are again. Now we have 4 grandkids and one due this month for 5. Yikes.
My thumb is all healed. Good thing.
I have done zero trials riding in the last few months. I did attempt, but I need to clean the carb and that’s as far as I got. I haven’t been on the Husky since forever. It is running good now. I got a new seat for the GS, hopefully I will get some saddle time. I’ve been on the GS the most in the last year.

I did help out a lot with DVTR events. Non riding stuff. My oldest grandson likes camping, we have two trips planned this fall. Sitting here watching soccer practice. Games most Saturdays.

I think I forgot how to ride. 😀

Should I sell my Husky? I keep thinking I’ll have time, but I haven’t been on it for a solid 18 months. IDK. Is the market good? Maybe since Penndot is laying down the hammer it’s a good time to sell?
Bruce

smdub
DAMN Poohba

Post by smdub » Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:58 pm

Market appears to be going soft. Looks like a lot of good deals to be had recently. If the economy goes further south prices will go down farther.
Stephen (not Steve) - '20 Husky 701LR / KTM '20 500 EXC / '17 150 XC-W / '21 E-XC / '21 890R / '19 Sherco 300FST / Sur-Ron LBX / Segway X160 / Sur-Ron Ultra Bee