I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Lambo sets SUV record at Pikes Peak

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Lambo sets SUV record at Pikes Peak

Post by Firebolter »

Lamborghini takes SUV record at Pikes Peak with the new Urus. I kinda don't care for the looks of the Urus, it's a little too "transformer" like for me, but it is a badass for sure. Beat the previous record set in 2018 by Bently.

https://media.lamborghini.com/English/L ... f7b2479b3e
Lots of cool bikes---
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Re: Lambo sets SUV record at Pikes Peak

Post by Twist »

It was a little hard to really tell what it looked like from that video given all the livery on it and the rapid shot transitions. It's cool that Pikes Peak is still a standard and something that happens to challenge it.

I have friends here in Annapolis that have been driving one for a few years and it hasn't been the most reliable car they've ever owned - which should probably not come as a shock to anyone.
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Pikes Peak is a cool event. I'm a little bummed that it is all paved, but still a really cool event.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

the Urus doesn't look like an SUV at all
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Post by Twist »

Actually, I misspoke(mistyped?) about my friend's car. It's the Maserati SUV they've been driving. All these more exotic brand SUVs kinda look the same to me. None of them remotely compare to the full package of high performance family hauler X5 M50i we're driving these days. We've just returned from close to a 2,000 mile road trip and every mile of it convinced me we made the right call getting the V-8 in it. 526 hp, 550 ft. lbs and we got 19.7 mpg on that trip and that's not pussy-footing around in it. That's just amazing to me.
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

It looks a lot like a Porsche Cayenne to me. At least it's running on dead dinosaurs!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.